I GOT A MENTION ON MMM P17

michele

[QUOTE]michele - 2006-11-24 11:34 PM Someone please tell me what I said? Serious question here. Another serious question what do forum readers think is the most popular colour van (a) White (b) grey (C) purple . Dont laugh I wouldn't want you all to enjoy yourselfs.. ;-)[/QUOTE] Serious?? Why don't you take this elsewhere such as the chatterbox section?

Hi michele, you didn't make an ass of yourself at all. It was taken from here and was the thread asking about insurance while off the public highway. Your response was what you quoted from your other half regarding insurance. Thats all. You know you could always try buying the mag and read it for yourself. D.

Well done to Chas & Keith also all the others that post and have had it written. Dave thank you for that reply apparently my subscription has run out . To be totaly honest I have not been that worried about it as I seemed to only read it for the viewers comments anyway. I never seem to find the time always something to do . Rush off to school Hospital Dog Dies . you know how it go's. Frank, When I need you to tell me where to post I will ask ok. Dont see me being so rude to you. For someone that is new to this as you say, you know how to rattle people cages. I go where I want I dont need your permission. Just because I own a Motorhome does not mean I have not got a life. Who made you superhuman ?......exactly ,when they tell me I will think again. As Mel b said you could always choose to ignore rather than being rude.

I do not have to be rude to get my point across and this was not intended to be rude. Reading it again, I agree it does sound that way so for that I apologise unreservedly. My underlying point stands; which is that I believe messages not directly related to motor homes should be placed in the appropriate part of the forum. [QUOTE]michele - 2006-11-25 10:26 AM For someone that is new to this as you say, you know how to rattle people cages. I go where I want I dont need your permission. Just because I own a Motorhome does not mean I have not got a life. [/QUOTE] I don't understand this and so cannot reply. Most of us own motor homes, I haven't mentioned anything about them.

[QUOTE]michele - 2006-11-24 11:34 PM . Another serious question what do forum readers think is the most popular colour van (a) White (b) grey (C) purple . [/QUOTE] White is best, especialy if hot places (Med in summer?) feature in your plans. White reflects heat; darker colours absorb it. I suppose you could argue that a dark van would stay warmer in winter, but it is MUCH easier o heat a cold space than to cool a hot one.

Wingpete, What for ? My dad had his name in the daily mirror the other week for some idea about bubble wrap furniture . meaning that if you went to bed and left a cigarette it would hit the bubble wrap or some sort of similar material full of water. they done a page spread on it as a good idea . I had a page devoted to me in Just 17 mag for teenagers years ago well 23/25 On bus driving in london entitled Come on boad with the double deckers. trying to recruit young girls to drive buses as a career move . Thankfully not many took it up haha........Blakey or was it butler ;-)

[QUOTE]Frank - 2006-11-25 3:23 PM My underlying point stands; which is that I believe messages not directly related to motor homes should be placed in the appropriate part of the forum. [/QUOTE] Generally speaking I have to agree with you Frank, though given the nature of things comments do tend to get off subject, but this can be attributed to how different people view this forum. As you say, things not directly related to motor home matters should be confined to say "chatterbox", and this I believe strikes the perfect balance for all of us with a interest in motorhomes. Howard.

Dave Did you have a staple across your belly-button then???!!! ;-) I've had several pieces put in the mags and we were even interviewed and had a photo in a rival magazine a few years ago ... but we're still the same old silly sods we always were so it hasn't changed us! (lol)

Archived