Does anyone know where I can buy this from

Fiat Ducato

Hi sorry to be a pain but does anyone recognise this and know where I can purchase it from please need a metre of it to repair a section in my motorhome.

I am right in thinking this is the water feed hose? first thought it was waste pipe but when I traced it back it appears to be cold water feed from the pump. Probably that is why its reinforced with rings of wire

135679680_Wasterwaterpipe.jpg.9f75683bac8809518c526a9ae8f3d05a.jpg

That looks like water distribution piping and that type has a spiral wire reinforcement in the PVC wall.  Braided reinforcement is also used and it supplied in various diameters.  You don't need to match exactly except for the internal diameter.

Search for "reinforced plastic tubing" on EBay and you will get plenty of hits, including "food quality".  caravan accessory shops also commonly stock it.

StuartO - 2016-06-17 9:24 AMThat looks like water distribution piping and that type has a spiral wire reinforcement in the PVC wall.  Braided reinforcement is also used and it supplied in various diameters.  You don't need to match exactly except for the internal diameter.

Search for "reinforced plastic tubing" on EBay and you will get plenty of hits, including "food quality".  caravan accessory shops also commonly stock it.

Hi yes that was I was thinking the new type of piping, comes in red and blue and is the braided type.

StuartO - 2016-06-17 9:24 AM

That looks like water distribution piping and that type has a spiral wire reinforcement in the PVC wall.  Braided reinforcement is also used and it supplied in various diameters.

Just to add regarding the hose types that spiral reinforced hoses are designed as suction/vaccum hoses with resistance to collapsing and flattening whilst braided reinforced hoses are designed to withstand pressure. Hardly critical for a motorhome water application though and the braided type are both more widely available and easier to cut, seal onto spigots and work with generally.

Archived