inside motorhome whale connection

woodseaves

Hi, I have a Bailey Autograph 750. The on board fresh water tank can be filled by inserting a submersible pump to a container. The flow was pitifully slow, upon investigation I found a kink in the pipe just inside the motorhome. I cut the pipe to size and reconnected getting rid of the kink. During this process the two wires on the housing were disconnected, my question is which way round do the wires attach? One wire is white the other is brown with black. The left connection as you look at the housing inside the motorhome is Negative and the right Positive. What I'm hoping is someone with a Bailey can nip out and look.

Regards

bertieburstner - 2016-06-26 4:39 PM

As you look at the pump inside the lounge the white wire is on your left and the other on the right there should be a picture attached here NOTE THE PHOTO HAS COME ON UPSIDE DOWN FOR SOME REASON!!!

That's fantastic, no worries about the pic. I just stood on my head. Again many thanks.

bertieburstner - 2016-06-26 4:54 PM

thanks derek what a numpty i am! *-) *-) *-)

As I’ve now got godlike forum admin powers I could probably have inverted your photo within your posting, but I thought it would be more ‘polite’ to add a separate posting of my own.

Archived