Older Motorhomes

Alibaba

We're looking for our next MoHo, but all the guides in here start at 2006 which is too new for our budget.

We have looked at some of our older MMMs but they're too new as well.

Is there an archive of older reviews and guides I can get into?

We're after, something with a end washroom, We had a 2002 Bessacar E745 and really liked that but we had to sell it, but we'd like another if we could find one, or a different model, but it would have to have to long couches, not that L shaped arrangement on the 2003 model, similar in the Autotrails, also to have the big fridge freezer as we like stay out of town as much as possible.

Any help much appreciated.

Kev.

There are a couple of E745's on Autotrader. 2000 model in Devon or 2003 in Norwich.

Other possibilities - the Swift stable mate.

Autocruise before the Swift purchase - Wentworth, Agusta, Gleneagle (in the Golf range) or Starlet (in the shorter Star range)

Hi Flicka, yes I've seen those on Autotrader, the 2000 models have the IDTI engine which I find awful, it needs to be 01 or 02 to have the jtd engine, the others don't have the two long seat, just one and an L shaped one, we also want the big fridge freezer.

I'm after one a bit closer too, we've trailed all over the country looking at vans, the sellers being experts at lying when asked specific questions.

A friend on facts sent me some MMM cuttings from old mags yesterday, but they were too new, I need ones which cover 01, 02 and later vans.

Kev.

Hi Kev

Can I suggest a day out in the Newark / Nottingham area, as this would give you a large selection of Dealers to view for possibilities.

Oaktree,Awsworth M1Jn26,

SMC Newark,

David Fuller, Gunthorpe,

all appear to stock a range of older models.

Other dealers in the area include:-

Embee nr. Mansfield,

Brownhills Newark,

Lowdhams Gunthorpe

An internet search prior, would help to prioritise your visit to which Dealer(s)

Archived