Rural campsite within reach of Amsterdam?

cmball

We would like to visit Amsterdam for a few days but would prefer a campsite outside the city, but within reach by tram/train (30 mins?) Preferably situated close to a small town with amenities. We have electric bikes and so could easily travel to a local station from the campsite.We also have ACSI but do not restrict ourselves to their campsites.

Hi

If you are looking to camp in a country/ rural setting then i would also recommend Gaasper camping. Set in a country park with a large lake. Plenty of walks.

We have used twice, albeit not in school holidays, and it's been half empty ( or full depending on if you are an optimist or pessimist)

Peter

These work out at about £30 - £40 per night for 4 people.

I thought the continent was supposed to be cheap.

There are plenty of UK sites that charge a fraction of that.

Does anybody know of any in Holland that are more like £20 per night?

Thanks

Andy

But who the hell wants to camp in the UK with all those bigoted Brexit people?? Anyone? . . . . . I thought not.

Keep your country to yourself and pull up that drawbridge and good riddance.

Europe doesn't need or want you and that means your football supporters and 18-30 drunks as well.

Way2Go - 2016-08-16 2:51 PM

But who the hell wants to camp in the UK with all those bigoted Brexit people?? Anyone? . . . . . I thought not.

Keep your country to yourself and pull up that drawbridge and good riddance.

Europe doesn't need or want you and that means your football supporters and 18-30 drunks as well.

Is there any need for this? What is the point of being rude just for the sake of it?

Andy&Lou - 2016-08-17 11:44 AM

Is there any need for this? What is the point of being rude just for the sake of it?

"I thought the continent was supposed to be cheap.

There are plenty of UK sites that charge a fraction of that"

We don't want you, you're not welcome. End of.

Way2Go - 2016-08-17 2:28 PM

Andy&Lou - 2016-08-17 11:44 AM

"I thought the continent was supposed to be cheap.

There are plenty of UK sites that charge a fraction of that"

We don't want you, you're not welcome. End of.

What a very rude person you are 8-)

(..and judging by your earlier response to Andy&Lou, it would appear that the UK doesn't have the monopoly on bigotry either).

If you genuinely get this wound up by someone commenting on something as trivial as the relative costs of campsites, then what on earth are you doing on the internet?..... 8-)

Archived