Relay & fuse location on autocruise starquest

justalaughuk

Hi I am also new to this forum and would like some help trying to locate the fuse/relay for my 12 volt fridge supply as it is not working and I have tried every fuse and relay I can see and still no joy :-(

the vehicle is a Peugeot boxer 2.8 so any assistance locating the relay/fuse that supplies fridge 12 volt would be appreciated. thanks Kevin

...as you've not found them so far, it is worthwhile checking the location that Swift used on the contemporaneous conversion, in case Autocruise used the same practice (I don't know whether they did):

Normally on Swifts of that age, these components were located under the (FIAT) black plastic cover to the top rear of the engine bay (2 nuts and lift off, from memory).

If it is similar, there should probably be two relays, and three or four fuses under there, and they aren't easy to spot if you don't know about them.

I have an Autocruise Starblazer, 2006. If yours is of a similar age, you may find the relays are mounted just in front of the engine / starter battery. I think that all the fuses for the habitation area are in the EC200 control unit.

I do have a wiring diagram and handbook that I can access if required although it may not show actual locations of components.

Harvey

Archived