window blind catches

itz

Hi everyone,

I am trying to buy some new window catches for my motorhome window, I will attach a picture, hopefully someone will know where I can get some, have been trying for months.

I can't upload picture, so will carry on trying elsewhere.

661554284_Listener2.jpg.f5910fcee861fae33edc8e1b214b2226.jpg

Have you tried the caravan dealer in Whistable,(Belmont Road)? They have a good selection of parts. You say window catches in your post but blind catches in the title. I broke one of the nylon pins that fit in the end of the roller blind to keep it closed, and got replacements there. There were none in the shop but they had some in the workshop, so worth asking if you can't find what you want.

Unfortunately, they were no help at all, searched their web site couldn't find what I need, rang them to be told to search web site, emailed them and they gave me a link to their web site, they couldn't grasp the fact I couldn't find what I needed on the site.

aandy - 2016-09-07 10:00 AM

Have you tried the caravan dealer in Whistable,(Belmont Road)? They have a good selection of parts. You say window catches in your post but blind catches in the title. I broke one of the nylon pins that fit in the end of the roller blind to keep it closed, and got replacements there. There were none in the shop but they had some in the workshop, so worth asking if you can't find what you want.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will give them a try, I am off to Devon on Saturday for a week so will take motorhome there on my return.

Archived