ACSI DVD

PJay

Yes, and the world is still gently turning! :-)

In fact, I've done just that with successive versions over the past five or so years. I don't think there is a licencing issue over multiple installations, and I don't remember ever seeing reference to such on the case, or while installing. After all, it is not conventional "office" type software, but is more in the way of a searchable reference database, valid for one year, in much the same way as would be the case were it printed in book form.

Next year, assuming you find you like it, I'd suggest buying in spring rather than autumn. It is not infallible, and it is worth independently checking the GPS co-ordinates for the sites (which are much more reliable than when first quoted), but it is pretty good overall, and a very useful tool.

Thank you Brian.

i discovered that it was only for a year. Never mind. We have not been away this year yet, and i thought it would be easier this time of year, as France so many of the sites close end of Sept. . If we still have van next year, will think about it

P

PS it,s only money!!

Brian Kirby - 2016-09-11 10:37 AM

As you've probably already discovered, there are 1772 French sites shown as open until 30 September, 900 until mid October, and 656 until the end of October. They are spread right across France, so still plenty of choice. Enjoy your trip. :-)

It was October I was more worried about!. i do have the some aries books , if we get stuck. Will depeund on the weather how long we stay over there!!

P

Archived