decal replacements

tonyg3nwl

Hi, our van being a 2009 version was suffering from faded and cracked decals. We found a local firm in Ringwood called Multisigns, who for a very nominal sum has just provided and fitted matching decals on the bonnet of our Stargazer.

A friend has had the same company carry out a similar task on his autocruise van.

removing old decals was done by gently using a heatgun and peeling them off, then cleanup the glue with a glue dissolver, polish and refit the replacements all in approx 1 hour.

well worth it..

tonyg3nwl

Tony Do they do all types of decals? Can they do them in one day. or did you go first to get them matched?

I ask as ours being 2006 have faded due to spending most of our time in Spain. On our van they along both sides, so quiet long ones. I would not be bothered if the where different colours , as long as both sides match. i guess they have a web site, so will look them up

PJay

Hi, yes they can do almost any thing from small ones like ours, to full wrapping of vehicle with pictures etc.

ours cost 35 pounds for the 2 small ones each side of bonnet, and a couple of small square patches on rear corners were done while we waited on first occasion.

we had to take the vehicle to them, to show them what we required, they then took some photos, and showed us sample colour patches. They took down details, and arranged a suitable time/day for fitting, a week later.

Small job for cash payment, .. very helpful.

located in Crow Arch Lane , Ringwood.

tonyg3nwl

Archived