Kitchen Tent

Vixter

Well, Since the pretty blonde Lady Vixter has put on her piccy we have gone off the kitchen tent but, I,m Glad she did as it has encouraged others ..........It's nice to see faces as well as everything else.

Well Done Terry very nice piccy .

;-)

• 2 weeks later...
Vixter - 2007-01-07 9:44 PM

Michelle

What I am looking for is a freestanding tent, preferably fire retardent & with plenty of natural light & ventilation. The Khyam gazebo looks fab & is SO easy to set up, but its a bit heavy & rather expensive.

Seeing as many Spanish families seem to erect Tent City when they set up their caravan for the summer (to accommodate domestic cookers, 10 seater dining tables, washing machines, full-sized fridges, birdcages, grannies in rocking chairs, motorbikes, playpens, gigantic TV's, etc.), maybe Spain is the place to go, but I doubt that anything is in the slightest bit fire retardent. How on earth do they run this stuff without overloading the power supply or shorting out through the inevitable rain puddle that the miles of extension cables seem to inevitably end up in? But anyway, we may find something that LOOKS a but funky, rather than the rather restrained beige/mud-green/Airforce blue offerings we seem to have here.

Vixter

Vixter

Argos new catalogue has a Tent which is listed as "extra living space" @ £69.99(item 340/0047)

Size is H190cm (max) x W200cm x D180, in Green No weight specified.

I doubt it is Fire Retardant. Size may be suitable as the whole of the front is shown open with the flap supported on additional poles.

It may suit your requirements.

Flicka

Vixter - 2007-01-07 9:44 PM

Michelle

What I am looking for is a freestanding tent, preferably fire retardent & with plenty of natural light & ventilation. The Khyam gazebo looks fab & is SO easy to set up, but its a bit heavy & rather expensive.

Seeing as many Spanish families seem to erect Tent City when they set up their caravan for the summer (to accommodate domestic cookers, 10 seater dining tables, washing machines, full-sized fridges, birdcages, grannies in rocking chairs, motorbikes, playpens, gigantic TV's, etc.), maybe Spain is the place to go, but I doubt that anything is in the slightest bit fire retardent. How on earth do they run this stuff without overloading the power supply or shorting out through the inevitable rain puddle that the miles of extension cables seem to inevitably end up in? But anyway, we may find something that LOOKS a but funky, rather than the rather restrained beige/mud-green/Airforce blue offerings we seem to have here.

Vixter

Vixter

Argos new catalogue has a Tent which is listed as "extra living space" @ £69.99(item 340/0047)

Size is H190cm (max) x W200cm x D180, in Green No weight specified.

I doubt it is Fire Retardant. Size may be suitable as the whole of the front is shown open with the flap supported on additional poles.

It may suit your requirements.

Flicka

Archived