Awnings Best place to supply and fit

enodreven

Hi,

We are looking to have an Awning fitted, has anyone any ideas where the best place is to have one supplied and fitted, I remember at one of the shows they were offering to fit it free if you purchased at the time, but i can't remember what the company name was, any suggestions would be welcome.

I have searched the Internet and have found some very competitive prices but can't find one who will supply and fit

Thanks

Brian

Have you considered fitting it yourself? A bit of research about where to drill the bodywork and the rest should be fairly straightforward.

I'm sure someone with a similar vehicle could supply piccies or wait until you see one.

Just a thought, but probably a lot less daunting than you might think.

Hi Brian- We bought ours from Riversway, and at the time recieved a free tie down strapping, vital in windy weather. Our van was still under warranty , so I put into the back of the van and had the dealer fit it for us, his charge also seemed quite reasonably, and I estimated I had saved about £150 this way over the dealers supply and fit quote, he had priced on Omnister, but we went for the Fiamma brand, hope this helps. chas

Archived