2010 FIAT EURA MOBIL 670 TI (LHD)

Maddog

I think that's the one that looks like Sonic the hedgehog......

Had a look at one a couple of years ago, definitely different! quite a nice layout though.

Seen a few for sale [perhaps the same one?] they seem to hang around on the forecourt.

I suppose they're a bit of a 'marmite' thing

Loving the look is one thing - but can you live with or in it?

The layout is more important than looks - although I have to admit to having a soft spot for them - not enough external storage for me.

If your worrying about headlamps already, think what it will be like if you owned it!

Go on - you know you want to!!!

I'd check on the cost and ease of replacing a windscreen. Cost can be covered by insuring enough to cover but ease of replacement may not be great.

Euromobil are generally built like the proverbial brick outhouse. Oak Tree Motorhomes in Nottinghamshire occasionally have one for sale. Geoff Cox Leisure in Derbyshire is shown as a dealer.

I don't really comment on things like this but since i had a look at some pictures.....

It looks like Sonic eating a VW Beetle. The looks actually grow on you after 10 minutes of gawping at it but that's not what would worry me!

The headlamps look expensive, the windscreen will cost as much as a Jumbo jet and whoever you think will maintain the oily bits will run a mile!

Otherwise; lovely?

Archived