Continental Vanco Camper Tyres

dipsticks

Of course you've always got Mytyres.com with free delivery and 2000 fitting station partners.

Here's a list of 116/114 tyres and there makers;

Good Year Cargo £112.30.

Continental Van Contact £107.

Hankook Vantra £94.

Avon £109.

Nexen Roadian £67. (not sure about this).

Yokohama £101.

Kleber £104.

Good names there for the prices.

Interesting as I went on Kwikfit website last month for two of these tyres and none were listed. Then spoke to their customer service department who said none available . I tried to ascertain from them the difference between the Camper specific tyre and a similar ply rated Continental but the answer was vague to say the least!

Further internet search confirmed that there were not many around though Euromaster seemed to have a supply at £125 odd fitted so booked two on line only to be told the next day that they are on back order and expected at the end of November.

I will be interested to hear if Kwikfit actually supply now or whether they to are on back order.

I replaced my Michellin Camper with Michellin Aguilas Camper at £113 each last month with Black Circles fully fitted.

Great Tyres, Great service (Fitted at ATS Euromaster) but what made it better was an email 4 days later telling me I was that weeks lucky winner and my money would be refunded!

Would definitely recommend Black Circles and at over 50,000+ miles on Michellin I would definitely stick with them

Mike

Same as Mike B..... After much thought and comparisons and excellent comment on tyres on this forum, I decided to change my 10 year old 44k miles with 6mm tread old Michelin Campers

I went for the same deal on Blackcircles and used ATS Euromasters - the new Michelins Agilis Camper tyre is a much much better ride than my old tyres....Only time will tell if they wear as well, but I think I would change them earlier anyway - if I've got that long!

Fred

Archived