safe storage for van in Malaga Area Spain

Martyn22

Would like to park my motorhome in spain, will be staying in tarifa for several months but need to go home for hospital check up saw that a British Motor home sales company were opening a sales and storage site in spain, think it was in Malaga but don't know who they are. Can any one help me?

Hi Martyn

i just tried Google motorhome parking malaga. several sites come up. You should find something. I believe some one on here, has parked at the airport, so may come on and give help.

PJay

Maybe leave van on site? get a taxi to airport? another option.?

Hi Martin

I think that the British motorhome agents that you refer to are E J Hartley of Cumbria and Ellesmere Port. But I did notice in the Nov MMM that they were not mentioning their Malaga outlet as previously.

I would consider P J's suggestion of leaving the van on site for the period you are home. It is something that I have done each Christmas. This year we have neighbours who are flying home for one month and two months. If you are a long stayer as you indicate you are then you would maintain your site long stay discount rather than forfeit it by starting a new period on your return.

Incidently, my motorhome is in storage at the moment at a very secure compound east of Malaga. But I think that it may be too far for you at Tarifa. (My motorhome is in storage because I am using my caravan here for the winter.... its a long story)

John L

Thanks John, as l might be home for 2/3 months l need secure parking for my insurance Company, most of the time l don't use campsites as l kite surf and prefer to stay on or near a beach, this year it was 42c daytime and never dropped below 30 at night, so next year am planning to leave Spain early July

I had a quote from E S Hartley in Malaga: two months was €120 but they say it dies include insurance, which you'd need as your ordinary policy presumably won't cover you storing in Spain. I did notice it's disappeared from Hartleys ads. The email address I corresponded with them was htsau@hotmail.com

A lady called Elena Hermano Tsau.

Archived