P.O. green fuel supplement

chas

NorfolkLine already apply a £10 fuel "surcharge"  each way. I think this method of "stealth" pricing will become a normal feature of air and sea travel. Incidentally Norfolkline also charge £4 extra if you pay by credit card or if you book by telephone rather than through the internet

Hi- I have noticed that other operators are doing this, but I always seem to get a good deal with Sea France and noticed that they are still not charging these stealth taxes. I always thought the ferry companies prices seemed so straight forward and easy to understand, but it looks like they may go the same way as the package airlines, and hide there true prices by all the add ons, pity really, as they are not fooling anyone but themselves. chas

There are no supplements, fuel or credit card, on P&O when you book through the Caravan Club. The price you see is the price you get. The return price I have recently paid, after the tip from Mel B (?), was £50.33p Return all in for a 7 metre van and four passengers Dover Calais end June out end July return.

Bas

Archived