wintering abroad.

fesspark

We are a young late seventys,retired age 42,lucky enough to work 18 hours a day in 2 of my own businesses,started after national service with £60 and sold up in 1981 for a few pence more, live on my investments and pension,in the early 80,s long stay holidays were almost free. have made the most of it and although not that fit and healthy still keep taking the pill.don,t let them grind you down.nexxo696g 55 motorhome from new 2014 model if you are interested. fesspark

[

pelmetman - 2016-12-10 8:54 AM

This'll be our 6th winter in the Sun B-) ..........

What's not to like?..........cheap cost of living......

The benefits an EU country gives.

Back to reality Thursday ..........Blighty 8-) ........

Brexit Britain. You voted for it....now support it...financially by holidaying in the UK, not out of it.

fesspark - 2016-12-10 8:22 PM

We are a young late seventys,retired age 42,lucky enough to work 18 hours a day in 2 of my own businesses,started after national service with £60 and sold up in 1981 for a few pence more, live on my investments and pension,in the early 80,s long stay holidays were almost free. have made the most of it and although not that fit and healthy still keep taking the pill.don,t let them grind you down.nexxo696g 55 motorhome from new 2014 model if you are interested. fesspark

Fesspark.....not sure if you are on medication but if so i'd be interested to know how many months you managed to remain out of UK?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2016-12-10 8:52 PM

What's not to like?..........cheap cost of living......

The benefits an EU country gives.

Eh?? :-S ..........How is the cheap cost of living in Spain down to them being in the EU? (?) (?) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2016-12-10 8:52 PM

Brexit Britain. You voted for it....now support it...financially by holidaying in the UK, not out of it.

The end of the EU is in sight, so Europe will need our custom to help them adjust B-) .......

fesspark - 2016-12-11 12:20 PM

Yes I have 7 different medications a day, and have had for a few years,we manage to get away for about 110 days in the winter in one go.Use nationwide banking insurance.

My experience with banking insurance is that when you disclose existing conditions you are charged.

Archived