On behalf of my country again

antony1969

Please on behalf of my country can I apologise again to those brave ex-paras who now find themselves facing trial for murder of an IRA scumbag 40 years ago ... Absolute disgrace and whatever the cost lets hope they walk from away free from court with two fingers firmly waved at the wets that have fought for the re-opening of these cases

antony1969 - 2016-12-16 6:22 PM

Please on behalf of my country can I apologise again to those brave ex-paras who now find themselves facing trial for murder of an IRA scumbag 40 years ago ... Absolute disgrace and whatever the cost lets hope they walk from away free from court with two fingers firmly waved at the wets that have fought for the re-opening of these cases

I don't think you have much to worry about.....the court won't convict.

If it can't try and convict cops and screws who brutalised the Birmingham 6, or even charge the Met's SPG thugs who murdered Blair Peach in Red Lion Square, all completely innocent, then these two particular squaddies have nothing much to worry about.

John52 - 2016-12-17 3:26 PM

Apologies for hoping to hear the evidence before passing the verdict *-)

No need to make an apology ... Ive done that on behalf of us all ... Hopefully common sense will prevail before the court case and those ex-paras facing trial will be given the recognition they deserve and acknowledged as heroes for ridding the streets of NI of scumbags and vermin ... I wonder if a funding page exists to help these two fellas and we can show our support

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2016-12-17 3:26 PM

Apologies for hoping to hear the evidence before passing the verdict *-)

Apologies for expecting British justice to be fair and balanced *-) ...........

Why aren't the terrorists being hounded????? >:-( ........

starvin marvin - 2016-12-17 10:06 PM

antony1969 - 2016-12-16 6:22 PM

I don't think you have much to worry about.....the court won't convict.

If it can't try and convict cops and screws who brutalised the Birmingham 6, or even charge the Met's SPG thugs who murdered Blair Peach in Red Lion Square, all completely innocent, then these two particular squaddies have nothing much to worry about.

Don't know why your bringing Blair Peach into the subject ... Maybe we could bring in PC Keith Blakelock to even it up ... If were putting numbers on innocent victims Ive got a feeling we have a whole lot more slaughtered by IRA scumbags ... Those same filthy scumbags have been walking around free for years

antony1969 - 2016-12-18 9:23 AM

.. Maybe we could bring in PC Keith Blakelock to even it up ..

359 people were arrested for the murder of PC Blakelock - and that was just the start

So I fail to see how that 'evens it up'?

PS: Unless you think the murder of PC Blakelock in London gives Her Majesty's Armed forces the right to murder people in Ireland?

antony1969 - 2016-12-18 7:34 AM

acknowledged as heroes for ridding the streets of NI of scumbags and vermin ...

Actually it was Tony Blair among others who stopped the violence, by allowing the people's ELECTED representives to speak in the media and sit in parliament without swearing allegiance to the UNELECTED English Queen.

John52 - 2016-12-18 11:17 AM

antony1969 - 2016-12-18 7:34 AM

acknowledged as heroes for ridding the streets of NI of scumbags and vermin ...

Actually it was Tony Blair among others who stopped the violence, by allowing the people's ELECTED representives to speak in the media and sit in parliament without swearing allegiance to the UNELECTED English Queen.

The violence hasn't stopped

John52 - 2016-12-18 11:14 AM

359 people were arrested for the murder of PC Blakelock - and that was just the start

PS: Unless you think the murder of PC Blakelock in London gives Her Majesty's Armed forces the right to murder people in Ireland?

Arrested and charged are two totally different things ... Does your PS really require an answer , with it your going into Lala land

Your good friend Starvin brought up Blair Peach totally off topic , I did the same ... If its good enough for one and all that

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2016-12-18 12:21 PM

Arrested and charged are two totally different things ... Does your PS really require an answer , with it your going into Lala land

Your good friend Starvin brought up Blair Peach totally off topic , I did the same ... If its good enough for one and all that

Not for the loony left *-) .......their blind bias is perfectly acceptable to them :-| ...........fortunately Joe public has seen the the light and has had enough of their codswallop, which is why they're moving to the right in their droves all across Europe and the US B-) ........

pelmetman - 2016-12-18 1:42 PM

antony1969 - 2016-12-18 12:21 PM

Not for the loony left *-) .......their blind bias is perfectly acceptable to them :-| ...........fortunately Joe public has seen the the light and has had enough of their codswallop, which is why they're moving to the right in their droves all across Europe and the US B-) ........

Yep ... I was worried yesterday when luvvie actor Michael Sheen was reported to have said he was quitting acting to join Lily Allen , Gary Lineker , Jeremy Corbyn , Barry , Emma Thompson and the rest of the political lightweights to stop the march of the right ... Today it seems he was misquoted and us nasties can breathe easily again ... Whoosh ... lucky escape

Archived