din plugs

fesspark

have rebooted to no avail, the usb sockets are working, lighting, apart from over sink/cooker .the 3 din plugs are not working, M,Home 2014 Burstner nexxo 55 696G, have used these din plugs for TV ect for 3 years and suddenly they stopped working after connecting the digi box and tv up the way we always do? any help gratefully recieved.We replaced 4 blown fuses,3 10amp 1,5 amp,one was the pump which is now working.

Do you have a meter on you, if not could pick up a cheap one.

Maybe a loose wire that has finally given up the ghost, shorts, blows fuses, then no power.

I always carry a meter as it's the only way of chasing a fault, I'm a lighting engineer and when your faced with hundreds of faults in some skyscrapers in the city your expected to have solutions.

Most recent worrying incident was a young electrician who borrowed my meter on site and didn't know how to use it.

Have you the manual that came with your MH, in that it should have a wiring diagram, my Burstner came with one, pity it's all in German, French or Spanish would have been better.

This will show where everything is wired to for power, check these with the tester you have, if you have power then just keep following through to the next connection until you find a fault. The din sockets may be on the same circuit if that is so the fault is local to the first socket in the line back to the E-block.

If there isn't power coming from the E-block and the fuses are good then it's an internal problem more than likely.

Archived