Insurance renewals

enodreven

Hi,

I have just followed some advice that was posted on one of the web sites may have even been this one regarding NFU insurance and while I was to late for the motorhome I did check them for my car and they beat everyone not just on price but also on the level of cover i.e. unlimited mileage, very low excess etc and apparently as they are a mutual company you could also get a further discount next year ? I don't have anything to do with them but I would suggest if you are about to renew any of your insurances give them a ring as they are also very helpful on the phone

Brian

Guest Frank Wilkinson
enodreven - 2006-12-16 8:17 PM Hi, I have just followed some advice that was posted on one of the web sites may have even been this one regarding NFU insurance and while I was to late for the motorhome I did check them for my car and they beat everyone not just on price but also on the level of cover i.e. unlimited mileage, very low excess etc and apparently as they are a mutual company you could also get a further discount next year ? I don't have anything to do with them but I would suggest if you are about to renew any of your insurances give them a ring as they are also very helpful on the phone Brian

Very good advice. Some years ago I bought an oldish Land  Rover as a third vehicle. I'd got fed up with being stuck up a steep hill where we live. Someone recommended the NFU as being the best insurer for Land Rovers and as it happens, an old friend is the NFU agent for the Yorkshire Dales.

This was some years ago and the NFU now covers my wife's Nissan X-Trail, which long ago took the place of an extra four wheel drive in the family, my Mercedes sports car (as un-farmer like as you can get) and my new motorhome.

My wife had a small accident a year ago and the service was excellent. A chap showed up with a loan car, drove  hers away and a few days later brought it back repaired and valeted.

Archived