Shurflo pressure switch

terryW

Can any one point me in the right direction please. Out in Spain and the pressure switch on the pump has failed. I am having trouble finding spares as the pump in over 10 years old and the model number (0227) is not found on my searches. The pump is 30 psi version and so far I can't find a uk supplier who can identify the part required. Any help would be appreciated. Meanwhile off to a Spanish wine tasting do to cheer me up.

The aftermarket serial number is different from the original Shurflow pump.

For instance my original Shurflow Trail King 20psi was 2095-204-??? and the aftermarket was 2095-204-112.

Leisureshopdirect do repair kits for 20 to 30psi models but not much help to you in Spain.

Suggest you purchase a new pump in Spain and repair the old pump when you get back to UK as a spare.

Thanks Robbo. I spoke to them earlier this evening but they were unable to identify the switch from my info. I think you are right the switch looks to cost about £30 and I can get a 30 psi pump for £47 plus postage so come Monday I will see about placing an order.

Just for the record, there are on-line references to Terry’s problematical SHURflo pump.

Apparently the data on the pump’s label are as follows

SHURflo

SUK-0227

1.85 GPM

AMPS 4.5 MAX

pressure 30 PSI

When references to the pump come up on motorhome forums, the motorhome involved normally seems to be a Swift Group model built in the latter half of the 2000s - which criteria Terry’s 2007 Bessacarr meets. So it’s possible that “SUK” indicates “Swift UK”.

The SHURflo Trail-King pump with the same technical specification as a SUK-0227 would be a 2095-204-413 as shown in these UK adverts

http://www.grasshopperleisure.co.uk/shurflo-12v-30psi-7-lpm-pressurised-water-pump-1757-p.asp?

https://www.leisureshopdirect.com/water/caravan-water-pump/shurflo-pumps/shurflo-trail-king-pump-series-spare-parts/shurflo-trail-king-7-pump-30psi-12v

Thanks everyone for your input. In the end decided to go for a replacement based on the 30 psi 7lts flow. Cost more than expected as all the sellers on Amazon UK didn't deliver to Spain with one exception and they quoted a deliver charge of £108?????. In the end I opened a Spanish Amazon account and purchased from within Spain for a delivery charge of €8.

All this talk about trade deals will be a waste of time if UK firms don't want to sell abroad. That old "Island mentality" again.

Archived