Reich micro taps saga.

fesspark

Still haven,t been able to trace the Reich tap nu: in my nexxo55 696g,The number if Burstner supplier in u,k,200803047.,Reich u.k,do not recognise this number and on all the websites of spares I cannot find the match to my tap,any ideas,I wish to get a tap here in Spain?

fesspark

Is your motorhome actually a 690G, rather than a 696G?

I’ve attached a photo showing the sink in a 690G and the tap.

As Robbo has said, it’s often the case that ‘rigid’ water-connectors can be removed from the tap’s body and replaced with differently-shaped connectors or flexible-hose connectors.

Nexxo-690g.jpg.cdf9120cef6118e9a4044d1ec01e8bf8.jpg

The tap in the photo looks like the ‘short spout’ version of Reich’s “Charisma” tap as shown here

https://www.leisureshopdirect.com/water/caravan-taps/reich-taps/reich-single-lever-charisma-mixer-tap-spare-parts/reich-charisma-single-lever-mixer-tap-with-switch

It appears that this tap has micro-switches, though these may well not be used if the motorhome is fitted with a pressure-sensitive water-pump.

I don’t know if you are planning to DIY the replacement task, but it can be a sod of a job if access is difficult and the tools available are limited.

fesspark - 2017-01-29 10:47 AM

Still haven,t been able to trace the Reich tap nu: in my nexxo55 696g,The number if Burstner supplier in u,k,200803047.,Reich u.k,do not recognise this number and on all the websites of spares I cannot find the match to my tap,any ideas,I wish to get a tap here in Spain?

Not sure of your location here in Spain but if you are near Alicante City you could try Cruz Caravanas in Elche (ELX) I got a replacement from them for mine, not the same style as yours but noticed they had some similar in design as the picture.If they dont have it in stock they will order one usually with same or next day delivery.

Brian K

fesspark - 2017-01-30 2:48 PM

Tanks for the info on Elche,I am in Javea at the moment.

OK you could try these they are just outside Valencia only 78 Km from you ...phone first to see if they have it in stock check the web site..you can order on line .. there is somebody their who speaks English say ( habla Inglés ) they may put you on hold till they find him. Ive spoken to them before in my broken Spanish.Good Luck

search under AGUAS .......GRIFERIA, MEZCLADORES.

http://pedidos.activecaravan.es/epages/eb9467.sf/es_ES/?ObjectPath=/Shops/eb9467/Categories/Imprint )

Brian K

Archived