My windscreen is becoming cluttered.

Curtisden

The new (why?) Caravan Club and Motorhome windscreen sticker (2) arrived yesterday.

They are 4"x3" which is on the large size.

But my windscreen is becoming rather cluttered with the various other tax/passes/and other gubbins that traveling now calls for.

Down the right hand I now have the following.

C&M club sticker. Cand C Club sticker. German pollution Class sticker. French/Paris pollution Class sticker. French Motorway pass dongle. SmartNav navigation device.

I read last week that various UK cities in the UK are planning similar schemes in the near future.

Has anyone who sets up these worthwhile measures ever given any thought to the effects it will have on the available windscreen space and visilibility?

It strikes me the EU !!! could be useful and come up with some form of dongle that does it all from one centralised data system no doubt housed in Brussels?

(lol) (lol) (lol)

Culpepper - 2017-03-02 1:06 PM

The new (why?) Caravan Club and Motorhome windscreen sticker (2) arrived yesterday.

But my windscreen is becoming rather cluttered with the various other tax/passes/and other gubbins that traveling now calls for.

C&M club sticker. Cand C Club sticker. German pollution Class sticker. French/Paris pollution Class sticker. French Motorway pass dongle. SmartNav navigation device.

I read last week that various UK cities in the UK are planning similar schemes in the near future.

Has anyone who sets up these worthwhile measures ever given any thought to the effects it will have on the available windscreen space and visilibility?

It strikes me the EU !!! could be useful and come up with some form of dongle that does it all from one centralised data system no doubt housed in Brussels?

(lol) (lol) (lol)

What is a French/Paris pollution class sticker....have I missed something??

starvin marvin - 2017-03-02 4:31 PM

Culpepper - 2017-03-02 1:06 PM

(lol) (lol) (lol)

What is a French/Paris pollution class sticker....have I missed something??

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/New-Pollution-Regulations-France/46166/

Archived