TURKEY WILL BE LATE AGAIN

Clive

Clive - 2006-12-24 1:08 PM

Wife,s grabbed the new MMM. Christmas dinner will not start until MMM is read, crossword and Sudoku completed.

Ah well, I can play on the "pukinter".

C.

Should not take her long she's on page 7, pity about the ugly bugger standing next to her though. Dodgy Dave's on the same page, you two must have influence in high places.

Merry Christmas to you both.

Don & Maureen

Cheers Don and Eddie,

The master plan has been revealed. I am preparing and cooking the Turkey. (none of the Veg though!)

Have a goodun.

Daval Alllan,s phrase was "May your God go with you" I echo the sentiments.

All the best 2 U all

Clive

We're having beef for a change ... don't know about stuffing it though!

Hubby's in the kitchen doing his usual Christmas dinner - the works - he loves it, gets a whisky in one hand, oven glove in the other and he's happy. We did have a mini fry-up earlier though, bacon, scrambled egg, sausage and fried bread ... lovely!!! So it doesn't matter if he takes ages.

Do I deduce from the above that the new MMM mag is out???? I ain't got mine yet ... can't wait to see the ugly b*gger though and Delightful Dave!

(lol)

Well I downed tools at 1pm after getting this far, trouble is its more work tomorrow :-S A race against the weather, membrane already had a battering in gales other week, thats the downside of having one of the best views in bedfordshire, its a bit exposed! Oh and you can see we got the fire going so wasn't too cold, even with no ceilings

832193359_ChristmasCladding.JPG.d9456146172395471dede655f97c0410.JPG

Was getting a little excited there when Colin mentioned -building/no roof/no heating ah he must be doing a renovation project in Spain or France, thoughts of Spanish or French farmhouse came to mind with acres of land as in French projects. I'm thinking of doing a French one this year either that or a new big budget Motorhome with all the toys.

Ah the thought.

But when I read Bedfordshire, ------------- aaaaaaahhhhhh.

Gordon. :-( :-( :-(

gordonaldson - 2006-12-26 2:02 PM

Was getting a little excited there when Colin mentioned -building/no roof/no heating ah he must be doing a renovation project in Spain or France, thoughts of Spanish or French farmhouse came to mind with acres of land as in French projects. I'm thinking of doing a French one this year either that or a new big budget Motorhome with all the toys.

Ah the thought.

But when I read Bedfordshire, ------------- aaaaaaahhhhhh.

Gordon. :-( :-( :-(

Sorry can only manage 70 acres :-)

Clive - 2006-12-25 11:03 PM

With an important project like that how come you can find time to muck around on the pukinter?

What is the view? Whipsnade Zoo? Dunstable Downs?. I was born in Luton but please don,t hold that against me.

C.

I was born in L&D hospital, oviuosly we both did something wrong in previous life (lol)

View extends from Wrestlingworth about 8 miles NE, down ridge on east side of A1 across Ashwell and Weston to Lister Hospital at Stevenage,with hills around Watton-at-stone in distance, across the Pegston and Barton hills ( we see the aircraft till they are just about landing at Luton), across to Sharpenhoe Clappers where sun sets this time of year, and across to hills around Amptill, with good views of Shillington in the forground.

Oh and nearly forgot,I post at nighttime, I only work in daylight, hate working with site lights as next day I see little bits I would like to be better, but most builders would think I'm a bit fussy (lol)

Clive - 2006-12-26 10:48 PM

Then all the familly worked at vauxhalls.

So did everybody that didn't make hats (lol) my father also worked there after leaving the farm. Contray to popular belief there is still a lot of people in same factory making vehicles.

Archived