Happy E days are here again......

Guest pelmetman

antony1969 - 2017-03-25 4:59 PM

Barryd999 - 2017-03-25 4:30 PM

antony1969 - 2017-03-25 4:09 PM

Out again in London ... The sad and the lonely and the still not able to grasp they lost ... Sid an Indian fella at the march with his husband Jayson said "I want a second referendum , to make my voice heard and support people who are a minority ... I feel I've experienced racism and homophobia and I feel the values that are behind Brexit are representative to those ... White nationalism is disturbing me" ... Brilliant Sid now Brexit is to blame for racism towards Indians and homophobic abuse towards gays ... We also are to blame for too many rainy days and Lily Allen ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/mar/25/brexit-protest-thousands-march-in-london-to-unite-for-europe-live

Awww thats lovely to see that. Just look at those nice people and how nice they all look, they even threw daffodils on that Police car. Smashing! :D

They dont look sad and certainly not lonely though to me, there are thousands of them and millions backing them. Just goes to show that half the country has not given up. I do hope its broadcast all over Europe.

I hope its broadcast all over Europe too ... Looking at the freaks Europe will be glad to get shut I reckon ... Hope they dont play Tim Faggots speech too early ... Send ya to sleep stuff that ... I thought over-reporting was bad anyway ??? B-)

Outrageous!!! How very dare you call that nice man that. Thats gayist or summut and after you hit out at Muslims for being gayist. Bad man.

I gather at the end of the march (where there were no arrests) everyone built Wigwams and sat around in a circle playing "Blowin in the Wind". I wish I had been there with me geetar. It must have been magical. :D

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman

Out again in London ... The sad and the lonely and the still not able to grasp they lost ... Sid an Indian fella at the march with his husband Jayson said "I want a second referendum , to make my voice heard and support people who are a minority ... I feel I've experienced racism and homophobia and I feel the values that are behind Brexit are representative to those ... White nationalism is disturbing me" ... Brilliant Sid now Brexit is to blame for racism towards Indians and homophobic abuse towards gays ... We also are to blame for too many rainy days and Lily Allen ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/mar/25/brexit-protest-thousands-march-in-london-to-unite-for-europe-live

Awww thats lovely to see that. Just look at those nice people and how nice they all look, they even threw daffodils on that Police car. Smashing! :D

They dont look sad and certainly not lonely though to me, there are thousands of them and millions backing them. Just goes to show that half the country has not given up. I do hope its broadcast all over Europe.

25k protesters on a weekend.......You'd have thought the loony lefties would've been able to rustle up more than that in the Triple L?.......Loony Lefty London (lol) .......

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2017-03-25 5:03 PM

pelmetman - 2017-03-23 7:24 PM

Brian Kirby - 2017-03-23 7:13 PM

pelmetman - 2017-03-22 6:23 PM..................................You need to buy the Beano Brian to keep abreast of things in the real world ;-) ......

True Dave, very true! :-D

I don't doubt you mean't that in a sardonic way Brian ;-) ........but for all its faults the Daily Mail does in general represent the views of the British public :D .......Much to the annoyance of Messer's BG & Co (lol) .......

You'll be telling me next that the British public is in favour of Brexit!

Besides, I used to read the Beano (and Dandy). :-D

But does it, or is that just what Dacre says? After all, it isn't the biggest seller - that's the Sun. Frightening!

Maybe I should change my reading habits Brian ;-) ...........

The Victor would be more apposite don't you think? :D .......

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-03-25 9:52 PM

I gather at the end of the march (where there were no arrests) everyone built Wigwams and sat around in a circle playing "Blowin in the Wind". I wish I had been there with me geetar. It must have been magical. :D

Heseltine & Clarke were there then :D ........

I doubt if any other song could be more suitable for such a pair of misguided old farts (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2017-03-26 9:30 AM

25k protesters on a weekend.......You'd have thought the loony lefties would've been able to rustle up more than that in the Triple L?.......Loony Lefty London (lol) .......

They are now saying it could have been 100000 that attended the marches. There were concerns for safety as the number attending was many times more than expected. I only wish I could have been there myself. A marvellous turn out which very much confirms that those that do not wish to see their country, lives and way of life go down the plug hole are never going to give up. Was it reported in Spain Dave? I sincerely hope so.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-03-26 11:11 AM

Was it reported in Spain Dave? I sincerely hope so.

Nope :D .......

pelmetman - 2017-03-26 11:49 AM

Yes it was.

Euro Weekly......in English and free. It has to be in English......for all the Brits who can't be bothered to learn Spanish. *-)

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/3.0.15/news/on-euro-weekly-news/uk-news/143930-thousands-gather-in-london-to-protest-brexit

Spains largest newspaper, El Pais, carried reports on it as did El Mundo.......but only for those who can read Spanish.

Bulletguy - 2017-03-26 5:33 PM

Yes it was.

Euro Weekly......in English and free. It has to be in English......for all the Brits who can't be bothered to learn Spanish. *-)

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/3.0.15/news/on-euro-weekly-news/uk-news/143930-thousands-gather-in-london-to-protest-brexit

Spains largest newspaper, El Pais, carried reports on it as did El Mundo.......but only for those who can read Spanish.

Bit like those street names in Bengali in London ya mean ???

Guest pelmetman

Yes it was.

Don't read them they're like the those loony lefty papers back home.......full of whinging Brits >:-) .......

Barryd999 - 2017-03-26 11:11 AMWas it reported in Spain Dave? I sincerely hope so.
Yes it was.Euro Weekly......in English and free. It has to be in English......for all the Brits who can't be bothered to learn Spanish. *-) https://www.euroweeklynews.com/3.0.15/news/on-euro-weekly-news/uk-news/143930-thousands-gather-in-london-to-protest-brexit Spains largest newspaper, El Pais, carried reports on it as did El Mundo.......but only for those who can read Spanish.

Slight divergence of topic but one too good to miss......

However unlike those Muslim women over in the UK who can't speak English the Brits in Spain, and elsewhere are allowed out 'on their own' not kept cloistered up indoors.....forbidden to venture outdoors on their own.

pelmetman - 2017-03-26 7:49 PM

Yes it was.

Don't read them they're like the those loony lefty papers back home.......full of whinging Brits >:-) .......

When Barry asked you if it was reported in Spain, then you should have told him you didn't know or were not sure instead of "nope". It didn't take me more than a few minutes to find indeed it was reported. Not to mention Spanish newsagent shops will be overflowing with your favourite Beano right wing rag papers they have to import for the hypocrite Brit.

Looks like Barry's trying desperately to drum up support outside his local library to stop Article 50 with just hours to go .... https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/846642215891992576?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftalkradio.co.uk%2Fnews%2Ftommy-robinson-reopens-feud-lily-allen-mocking-brexit-tweet-17032811909 .... You gotta love him !!!

Archived