Voted the Best.....Again!!

nowtelse2do

pelmetman - 2017-03-18 7:41 PM

Barryd999 - 2017-03-18 7:30 PM

And of course strangely the radical hardcore Brexiteer army on here (Thats mainly Dave Helmet and Antony so not really an army) seem to use it as a point of reference in every thread. I am sure they do it on purpose as they know full well that clicking on the links makes me nauseous but you have to click them (even though they clearly dont click most of mine :-( )

I Think from now on we should only provide links from Viz.

........The difference is when I click on yours and BG's links they turn out to be mountains built out of very small percentages (lol) ........

The links we post are a bit out of your depth.........you stick to reading the Beano. (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-03-18 8:10 PM

pelmetman - 2017-03-18 7:41 PM

Barryd999 - 2017-03-18 7:30 PM

And of course strangely the radical hardcore Brexiteer army on here (Thats mainly Dave Helmet and Antony so not really an army) seem to use it as a point of reference in every thread. I am sure they do it on purpose as they know full well that clicking on the links makes me nauseous but you have to click them (even though they clearly dont click most of mine :-( )

I Think from now on we should only provide links from Viz.

........The difference is when I click on yours and BG's links they turn out to be mountains built out of very small percentages (lol) ........

The links we post are a bit out of your depth.........you stick to reading the Beano. (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Looks to me like most of those Beano readers voted for Brexit B-) ........So my faith in the hoi polloi has been restored ;-) .........

Where as the only deep thinking hole you're in..........Is the loony lefty losers hell hole......dam how annoying must that be >:-) .........

nowtelse2do - 2017-03-18 8:18 PM

There are three supermarkets near us, if you leave it later than 1pm then all the DM's have gone.

With the price of firelighters and bog rolls now Dave that's hardly surprising. Desperate times the nation is facing now.

On the otherhand the Grudgeon has sold out by 9.05am.....all three of them, one at each supermarket. 8-) :-D

No idea what a Grudgeon is.....:-S....obviously a 'typo' for Gudgeon

pelmetman - 2017-03-18 8:34 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-03-18 8:10 PM

Looks to me like most of those Beano readers voted for Brexit B-) ........

That's the most truthful statement you've made yet! (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Archived