Thinking of giving again

antony1969

antony1969 - 2017-03-18 7:48 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-03-17 8:46 PM

antony1969 - 2017-03-17 7:09 PM

Those companies I presume aren't breaking any law ??? ... What has getting ripped off emotionally giving to charity got to do with unpaid UK tax ???

Yes some are breaking the law as made clear in those links. As for charity donations this is the difference;

Choice.

Everyone has a choice over donating to a charity...........people don't choose to unwittingly and unknowingly be paying out millions a year to subsidise tax fraud, error and unpaid taxes.

Tax loopholes aren't breaking the law are they ??? ... I bet most sole traders and small businesses have broken tax laws more than any of those big multi-national companies have and I can't remember hearing in this country of major tax fraud cases against Starbucks and the likes ... Tax fraud is a crime obviously , error and unpaid tax not necessarily so and I dont choose to subsidise chancer migrants here and abroad or give away billions in foreign aid to many scams , crooked countries or doomed projects but as part of my tax payments I have to accept that and I have to accept that I pay towards tax fraud too ... Charity fraud and wasting money is something quite different.

So remind me again as i must have missed this.............how much did you donate to the charity you linked about in your opening post? Because now you are saying you didn't choose to "give away billions" to "chancer migrants".

The article is headed with a figure of $2.3 million but you've now turned that into "billions". You're letting your Brexit euphoria run riot here where a few million magically turns into billions!! (lol)

I never knew you were a billionaire either......you've kept that secret! (lol)(lol)

Bulletguy - 2017-03-18 3:47 PM

antony1969 - 2017-03-18 7:48 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-03-17 8:46 PM

antony1969 - 2017-03-17 7:09 PM

Those companies I presume aren't breaking any law ??? ... What has getting ripped off emotionally giving to charity got to do with unpaid UK tax ???

Yes some are breaking the law as made clear in those links. As for charity donations this is the difference;

Choice.

Everyone has a choice over donating to a charity...........people don't choose to unwittingly and unknowingly be paying out millions a year to subsidise tax fraud, error and unpaid taxes.

Tax loopholes aren't breaking the law are they ??? ... I bet most sole traders and small businesses have broken tax laws more than any of those big multi-national companies have and I can't remember hearing in this country of major tax fraud cases against Starbucks and the likes ... Tax fraud is a crime obviously , error and unpaid tax not necessarily so and I dont choose to subsidise chancer migrants here and abroad or give away billions in foreign aid to many scams , crooked countries or doomed projects but as part of my tax payments I have to accept that and I have to accept that I pay towards tax fraud too ... Charity fraud and wasting money is something quite different.

So remind me again as i must have missed this.............how much did you donate to the charity you linked about in your opening post? Because now you are saying you didn't choose to "give away billions" to "chancer migrants".

The article is headed with a figure of $2.3 million but you've now turned that into "billions". You're letting your Brexit euphoria run riot here where a few million magically turns into billions!! (lol)

I never knew you were a billionaire either......you've kept that secret! (lol)(lol)

Well your like Jesus who turns towns into cities ... I actually don't know thankfully WTF your point is

antony1969 - 2017-03-18 3:57 PM

Well your like Jesus who turns towns into cities ... I actually don't know thankfully WTF your point is.

You post a link about charitable donations whining about "yet another famine situation in the same old places" (very nice :-( ), no mention of actually giving yourself other than a sarcastic thread title, and fail to comprehend people have a choice over whether to give to a charity.

When i point out the BILLIONS taken by greedy companies and unpaid tax fraud estimated to be costing every British family £3k a year who have no choice over paying that money out, you seem totally unable (or unwilling) to comprehend that.

When you're filling your belly later on, take time out to think of the famine unfolding in South Sudan where people are dying from hunger and malnutrition.

https://www.channel4.com/news/south-sudan-thousands-starving-as-government-buys-weapons

antony1969 - 2017-03-18 2:27 PM

Barryd999 - 2017-03-18 1:57 PM

antony1969 - 2017-03-18 11:45 AM

Barryd999 - 2017-03-18 10:48 AM

antony1969 - 2017-03-18 9:25 AM

Barryd999 - 2017-03-18 8:57 AM

pelmetman - 2017-03-18 8:38 AM

At least RemOAners are still giving to their favourite BREXIT charity :D ......

UK PLC >:-) .......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4322960/Remainers-spending-Leavers.html

Just as well we are then really isnt it? If the leavers are so confident with Brexit why have they stopped spending? The Irony is that those that voted leave have the most to lose as they are generally more likely to be poorer. I can only deduct from that what ive thought for a long time. Secretly they are crapping themselves. Just about everyone I know up here voted remain and nearly all of them are wealthy enough to be able to ride out a recession or hardship no problem. The areas I have spent time working in over the years in the North East however that predominately voted out have lived on a knife edge for as long as I can remember and certainly since the last recession. They simply cannot afford another one. I suspect thats one reason once the penny dropped that there was a huge swing to Remain in the Tyne Tees region last year a while after the referendum.

"Secretly they are crapping themselves" ... No they are not ... I'm one of them and like you who only knows Remainers I only know Leave voters and they are not crapping themselves at all ... You put a lot of faith in a Tyne Tees poll or any other poll , have you not learned anything regarding polls ... Trust me Leave voters just want to get on with it and the likes of you and Windy Miller whinging only help to cement that more ... Your hanging on to some crazy notion that one day soon everybody is guna wake up and decide leaving was a bad idea .... Ding-a-Ling it ain't guna happen

You clearly come from a hardcore and one could almost say radical Brexit heartland Antony so you might be right but there is plenty of Bregret elsewhere. Over 90% of leave voters said they are not prepared to be worse off for Brexit so presumably they cant afford it and are unwilling to pay for it so if they are not crapping themselves now then they soon will be.

One of us is going to be proved very wrong sooner or later though huh? I dunno which do you? Ill give you a clue though, its not me. :D

Who the ferk is Windy Miller by the way? Do you mean that nice lady who fought for our Democracy?

Why on earth would it be radical Brexit land here ???? We dont go around wearing Union Flag Burkhas and preaching death to non-believing Remoaners ... I would say places in Lincolnshire would be the "radical" Brexit areas if they exist anywhere ... Where has this 90% of Brexit voters who aren't prepared to be worse off come from and when you say "worse off" that question could have been put to them in many ways such as I'm presuming worse case doomsday scenario ... Windy Miller is of course chat show regular , lover of her own voice and full time leader of the bitter and twisted Remoaners Gina ... Im glad you obviously appreciate democracy ... Why dont you start showing it a little more

Oh come on! I'm in Morrisons car park now ffs! Go and find the 90% link yourself I've posted it often enough. As for supporting democracy I am doing exactly that. It is my domocratic right to oppose brexit, the populist uprising and anything else I think is rubbish. I asked a group of "mature" brexiteers once did they think it was fair or democratic to vote their children out of the eu when they wanted to stay and there answer was that they know best so I am saying the same to you. :D

As for your radical Brexit town, I just assumed as you keep telling me that everyone there you know voted out and shows no Bregret that they must all be hardened brexiteers in udders field :D I bet it's just you.

Of course its your right ... Just as its our right ( the winners ) to expect our wishes be carried out but at every opportunity you and the rest of the screaming pussy brigade starting with that Irish fella just after Brexit have tried to squash it ... You're even still banging on about a ruddy Tim Faggott style second referendum on the grounds we didnt know what we were doing when we voted out ... If thats respecting democracy then God help us ... Regarding Huddersfield ... Its a big town ... Its that big that Bullet calls it a city ... I dont know everyone here so can't speak for them all but yes your right practically all I know voted out and far from regretting it they want to crack on and leave 8-)

Referendum was never legally binding though, only advisory and lets face it as we know we were pretty divided and still are. Lets be honest here. If it were run every month since last June you might have seen a slightly different result every month. Of course people are going to campaign against it or campaign to ensure if it goes ahead its shaped the way they want it. The ball is still in play and it wont be game over for a while yet.

You would have done exactly the same as would Farage which he openly admitted. For what its worth even though I have my doubts I suspect it will go ahead but dont expect an easy ride to the finish post. Anyway what would we do all day otherwise?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-03-18 7:39 PM

You would have done exactly the same as would Farage which he openly admitted. For what its worth even though I have my doubts I suspect it will go ahead but dont expect an easy ride to the finish post. Anyway what would we do all day otherwise?

The difference is.... Farage never expected to win ;-) .......

Now he has job done B-) .......

Bulletguy - 2017-03-18 5:08 PM

antony1969 - 2017-03-18 3:57 PM

Well your like Jesus who turns towns into cities ... I actually don't know thankfully WTF your point is.

You post a link about charitable donations whining about "yet another famine situation in the same old places" (very nice :-( ), no mention of actually giving yourself other than a sarcastic thread title, and fail to comprehend people have a choice over whether to give to a charity.

When i point out the BILLIONS taken by greedy companies and unpaid tax fraud estimated to be costing every British family £3k a year who have no choice over paying that money out, you seem totally unable (or unwilling) to comprehend that.

When you're filling your belly later on, take time out to think of the famine unfolding in South Sudan where people are dying from hunger and malnutrition.

https://www.channel4.com/news/south-sudan-thousands-starving-as-government-buys-weapons

Buuurp !!! ... Ive eaten way too much thanks ... Still not getting it

Archived