They're still living in the dark ages.......

Guest pelmetman

Barryd999 - 2017-06-04 10:24 PM

Well I guess we can only go one the bits of information the government are prepared to tell us. One encouraging thing though is rather than divide us it appears to be having the opposite effect. All I saw tonight at the moving concert in Manchester was unity and love.

Im not sure what the answer is or what "Things need to change" means as TM announced today but I think we can all agree that these people who seek to carry out these acts or even support them have no place here and there should be no hiding places for them.

"unity and love" from what I saw of the concert was mass majority white folk ... A concert , holding hands , lighting candles and hashtags aren't going to make a God damn difference to Muslim maniacs ... We had best get ready for more concerts like last nights if thats our reply to terrorism ... I saw "things need to change" as a direct swipe at our Muslim community

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-06-05 6:28 AM

Well I guess we can only go one the bits of information the government are prepared to tell us. One encouraging thing though is rather than divide us it appears to be having the opposite effect. All I saw tonight at the moving concert in Manchester was unity and love.

Im not sure what the answer is or what "Things need to change" means as TM announced today but I think we can all agree that these people who seek to carry out these acts or even support them have no place here and there should be no hiding places for them.

"unity and love" from what I saw of the concert was mass majority white folk ... A concert , holding hands , lighting candles and hashtags aren't going to make a God damn difference to Muslim maniacs ... We had best get ready for more concerts like last nights if thats our reply to terrorism ... I saw "things need to change" as a direct swipe at our Muslim community

"Things need to Change".......

We can start by Interning the 3000 now ........ build space for another 20,000+ ......... ignore the bleedin hearts......

We are at war :-| ........

pelmetman - 2017-06-05 8:07 AM

antony1969 - 2017-06-05 6:28 AM

"Things need to Change".......

We can start by Interning the 3000 now ........ build space for another 20,000+ ......... ignore the bleedin hearts......

We are at war :-| ........

When the inevitable happens and someone walks into a Mosque and slaughters Muslims in retaliation we really will be at war in our own country ... Concerts and candles aren't going to stop a God damn thing

Archived