ENGLISH ASSEMBLY?

RogerC

Well being one I suspect of many sick and tired of the other members of the 'Union' bitching on about not being consulted, being ignored etc etc I would just like to add that I reckon it is way past the time when 'England' had it's own assembly.  

Wales, N Ireland and as we all know Scotland have their own assemblies but as England only has Westminster those others are free to interfere with those issues applicable to England and no other country.  The Midlothian question?

So with the Scottish poison dwarf for ever bitching on about independence and Carewyn Jones miffed at T May not being uber respectful, N Ireland not knowing it's backside from it's elbow and still being petulant about seats in Westminster how about An English assembly for the English?

RogerC - 2017-03-21 8:20 PMWell being one I suspect of many sick and tired of the other members of the 'Union' bitching on about not being consulted, being ignored etc etc I would just like to add that I reckon it is way past the time when 'England' had it's own assembly.  

Wales, N Ireland and as we all know Scotland have their own assemblies but as England only has Westminster those others are free to interfere with those issues applicable to England and no other country.  The Midlothian question?

So with the Scottish poison dwarf for ever bitching on about independence and Carewyn Jones miffed at T May not being uber respectful, N Ireland not knowing it's backside from it's elbow and still being petulant about seats in Westminster how about An English assembly for the English?
Wouldn't that be racist though ??? ;-)

RogerC - 2017-03-21 8:20 PMWell being one I suspect of many sick and tired of the other members of the 'Union' bitching on about not being consulted, being ignored etc etc I would just like to add that I reckon it is way past the time when 'England' had it's own assembly.  

Fair point, and one that I hear a lot of from English folk.Of course, Scotland, Wales and NI have their own devolved governments/assemblies because their people pushed and campaigned and voted for them. So if you feel strongly about it, get your finger out and do something about it instead of just "bitching" about it.

RogerC - 2017-03-21 8:20 PM

Well being one I suspect of many sick and tired of the other members of the 'Union' bitching on about not being consulted, being ignored etc etc I would just like to add that I reckon it is way past the time when 'England' had it's own assembly.

This should be more than adequate for May's ever shrinking "precious Disunited Kingdom"......plus they can arrive by public transport instead of chauffeur driven limo's.

1428022843_HouseofLittleEngland.jpg.8033e5ca8ebae419d5cde7d2d3f27b44.jpg

At least it's open to all whereas the 'whining losers' venue might put off those who can't stand the 'stink' they are making over their inability to accept the democratic process.  Still yours is dual purpose....you can talk it...and flush it.     Sorry...couldn't resist.
http://dev.dylanthomasbirthplace.com/images/roomstour/toilet_large01.jpg
http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/KTj/XnM/KTjXnMnEc.png

Archived