Loony Liberal Lefties destroying country

candapack

With a heavy heart, I find I must agree with Ant 'n Dave on this. Decades of their shouting about rights and such like have left people terrified of speaking out, of saying what they really think, of being branded elitist, or Nazis, or middle class.

Enough. Time to fight back. Starting here.

(Gulp) There are millions and millions of people in this country who are just too stupid to vote. There, said it, what a relief. Honest folk like David Cameron were bullied by these pinko bleeding hearts into telling us that "the people" would "understand the issues", when in fact mostly they think the single market is a dating website. Recent polls have shown that the Leave vote would have been even bigger if as many as wanted to vote Leave had turned up. Some reasons given for not voting were;

Didn't know it was today;

Couldn't find polling station;

Unable to spell "X";

Believed "thinking about voting" was the same as "voting"

You couldn't make it up (or could you?)

:D

Guest pelmetman

I blame the teachers *-) .......

Glad I was stupid at school or else I might've ended up thinking I was intelligent >:-) .......

antony1969 - 2017-03-26 7:05 PM
Bulletguy - 2017-03-26 6:23 PMThey were all frantically Googling this. *-)
Personally I think I'd rather have Brexit dummies than disrespectful Remoaners ... No respect for democracy but even worse no respect for tributes to a murdered hero policeman ... Nice people ... https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/846011414372343808

Regardless of political, religious, race, colour or creed that was a despicable disgraceful, disrespectful thing to do.  Shame on them.

RogerC - 2017-03-26 10:19 PM

Personally I think I'd rather have Brexit dummies than disrespectful Remoaners ... No respect for democracy but even worse no respect for tributes to a murdered hero policeman ... Nice people ... https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/846011414372343808
Regardless of political, religious, race, colour or creed that was a despicable disgraceful, disrespectful thing to do.  Shame on them.

I agree it is......IF factually correct. But unlike some people, i asked myself the glaringly obvious question, "just what would any pro-EU demonstrator possibly have to gain by 'covering' Keith Palmers memorial?" That absolutely no other mainstream media outlets carried the report raised further suspicion which turned out not to be unfounded. The clip hasn't even made YouTube!

So lets just have a closer look at the person who posted that tweet on Twitter......hardly a reliable source of information at the best of times!

Raheem Kassam an ex-Muslim British political activist, former chief adviser to UKIP, currently editor-in-chief of Breitbart News, (oh dear!!). :-(

However what was indisputable fact and reported in all mainstream media sources at the time was this;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/eu-referendum-brexit-leave-plane-banner-jo-cox-memorial-trafalgar-square-brendan-cox-disgusting-a7095796.html

Despicable, disgusting, disgraceful, disrespectful.......and shame on ALL Brexiters.

Bulletguy - 2017-03-26 11:32 PM

I agree it is......IF factually correct. But unlike some people, i asked myself the glaringly obvious question, "just what would any pro-EU demonstrator possibly have to gain by 'covering' Keith Palmers memorial?" That absolutely no other mainstream media outlets carried the report raised further suspicion which turned out not to be unfounded. The clip hasn't even made YouTube!

So lets just have a closer look at the person who posted that tweet on Twitter......hardly a reliable source of information at the best of times!

Raheem Kassam an ex-Muslim British political activist, former chief adviser to UKIP, currently editor-in-chief of Breitbart News, (oh dear!!). :-(

However what was indisputable fact and reported in all mainstream media sources at the time was this;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/eu-referendum-brexit-leave-plane-banner-jo-cox-memorial-trafalgar-square-brendan-cox-disgusting-a7095796.html

Despicable, disgusting, disgraceful, disrespectful.......and shame on ALL Brexiters.

Hardly the same !!! .... Had it been I would have condemned it the same ... You dont need to look who posted the video and shame on you once again for trying to deflect to that ... A truly disgusting act by Remoaners and I would have said the same if it were Brexit supporters , but I suppose thats the difference between me and you

antony1969 - 2017-03-27 6:44 AM

Hardly the same !!! .... Had it been I would have condemned it the same ... You dont need to look who posted the video and shame on you once again for trying to deflect to that ... A truly disgusting act by Remoaners and I would have said the same if it were Brexit supporters , but I suppose thats the difference between me and you

I’ve watched the video several times with the sound turned up. On balance I think it likely that several placards were removed from parts of or around the railings given the number on the ground. The video does not include a “before” scene showing them in place but at the very beginning one young man, who appears to be in conversation with the man who heard saying that he has been taking them down, takes what appears to be some temporary sign from the railings which can’t be read. I’ve asked myself how likely is it that the man who is talking the most in the video has made up the fact that the placards he is collecting were taken down from the railings bearing the floral tributes to Keith Palmer. The video does not appear to be staged but rather someone who has come across the scene and has begun recording it perhaps on their phone?

So while there is room for doubt, there is not much room IMO and on balance I think it likely that some thoughtless eejits placed banners on or near these railings carrying these tributes. Their actions are to be derided as crass and disrespectful.

Do they represent the entire compliment of remainers? I think not. Just as the eejits that flew the plane carrying the pro Brexit banner over Jo Cox’s memorial gathering in Trafalgar Square don’t represent all Brexiteers. The latter perhaps had given more thought to what they were doing given her pro-remain stance. However, where does blaming the actions an entire group for the actions of a few get us?

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-03-27 10:25 AM

...Do they represent the entire compliment of remainers? I think not. Just as the eejits that flew the plane carrying the pro Brexit banner over Jo Cox’s memorial gathering in Trafalgar Square don’t represent all Brexiteers. The latter perhaps had given more thought to what they were doing given her pro-remain stance.

However, where does blaming the actions an entire group for the actions of a few get us?

Veronica

No No No No No! ....have you not learnt anything about the way Chatterbox functions?!...

There's no room for such reasoning on here! ...Hells bells woman, you'll get rounded upon by the resident bile-spewers for being a "wet" ! :D

I cant really make out what is going on in the video but "according to the tweets" most of the yellow flowers were laid by people on the march. How true that is I have no idea. There were apparently up to 100000 people there though so its fair to assume that perhaps there were one or two idiots amongst them. If it is actually what happened then I agree, its disrespectful (by whoever did it).

I’ve watched the video several times with the sound turned up. On balance I think it likely that several placards were removed from parts of or around the railings given the number on the ground. The video does not include a “before” scene showing them in place but at the very beginning one young man, who appears to be in conversation with the man who heard saying that he has been taking them down, takes what appears to be some temporary sign from the railings which can’t be read. I’ve asked myself how likely is it that the man who is talking the most in the video has made up the fact that the placards he is collecting were taken down from the railings bearing the floral tributes to Keith Palmer. The video does not appear to be staged but rather someone who has come across the scene and has begun recording it perhaps on their phone?

So while there is room for doubt, there is not much room IMO and on balance I think it likely that some thoughtless eejits placed banners on or near these railings carrying these tributes. Their actions are to be derided as crass and disrespectful.

Do they represent the entire compliment of remainers? I think not. Just as the eejits that flew the plane carrying the pro Brexit banner over Jo Cox’s memorial gathering in Trafalgar Square don’t represent all Brexiteers. The latter perhaps had given more thought to what they were doing given her pro-remain stance. However, where does blaming the actions an entire group for the actions of a few get us?

Veronica

I think without doubt Veronica the disrespect took place but I aren't claiming all Remoaners would be so thoughtless even given that they all don't believe in democracy

I think without doubt Veronica the disrespect took place but I aren't claiming all Remoaners would be so thoughtless even given that they all don't believe in democracy

Your view is not shared by all Antony but thankfully you have the right to express it because we live in one.

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-03-27 12:35 PM

Your view is not shared by all Antony but thankfully you have the right to express it because we live in one.

Veronica

For now. :-(

Veronica

Long may that last although expressing my views often ends in name calling , trolling and bullying which I find very scary at times

Barryd999 - 2017-03-27 12:59 PM

Veronica

For now. :-(

It will be a while Barry before Sharia Law takes over ... Ten years or so ... Enjoy it while you can

antony1969 - 2017-03-27 1:01 PM

Veronica

Long may that last although expressing my views often ends in name calling, trolling and bullying which I find very scary at times

In which case, could that just be "It ain't what you say, it's the way that you say it"? After all, you do put forward some pretty trenchant opinions in very blunt terms: some at times appearing designed merely to provoke. You can't credibly fall back on that plea of the innocent, that "trouble just follow me around, but I don't know why", can you Antony? It seems to me that if one is continually being misunderstood, one must accept at least some of the blame for the misunderstandings.

Brian Kirby - 2017-03-27 1:31 PM

Veronica

Long may that last although expressing my views often ends in name calling, trolling and bullying which I find very scary at times

In which case, could that just be "It ain't what you say, it's the way that you say it"? After all, you do put forward some pretty trenchant opinions in very blunt terms: some at times appearing designed merely to provoke. You can't credibly fall back on that plea of the innocent, that "trouble just follow me around, but I don't know why", can you Antony? It seems to me that if one is continually being misunderstood, one must accept at least some of the blame for the misunderstandings.

I was jesting Brian ... I've never got the hang of when to use those smilie types have I ??? ... I've always taken name calling as a compliment though , a sign that the those calling the names have nothing else of interest to add to a discussion

Veronica

Long may that last although expressing my views often ends in name calling , trolling and bullying which I find very scary at times

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

That made me larf that un!

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-03-27 2:11 PM

I'm beginning to think my name is Mr Xenophobic Bigot 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-03-27 2:21 PM

Barryd999 - 2017-03-27 2:11 PM

I'm beginning to think my name is Mr Xenophobic Bigot 8-) ........

I wouldnt call you that Dave. Some of my best mates are "Righter" than you. They just need a bit of Lefty Flower Power Love and care thats all. How's yer English Garden going down in Spain? Bout time we had some more photos I reckon.

Hardly the same !!! ....

Of course not. The Twitter video you posted is so full of holes it's ludicrous whereas the Brexit banner over Jo Cox's funeral was widely reported in all mainstream media. Very different indeed. The former is what your pal Trump would brand "fake news" whilst the latter is factual, albeit an uncomfortable fact which i noted you didn't condemn despite it being widely reported at the time.

I’ve watched the video several times with the sound turned up. On balance I think it likely that several placards were removed from parts of or around the railings given the number on the ground. The video does not include a “before” scene showing them in place but at the very beginning one young man, who appears to be in conversation with the man who heard saying that he has been taking them down, takes what appears to be some temporary sign from the railings which can’t be read. I’ve asked myself how likely is it that the man who is talking the most in the video has made up the fact that the placards he is collecting were taken down from the railings bearing the floral tributes to Keith Palmer.

Veronica.......these sort of inflammatory videos rarely if ever include "before" scenes as that destroys their story. That Kassams video clip only ever made it as far as Twitter speaks volumes......it's not even been uploaded to YouTube and that's a first! Curiously even Breitbart, whose UK editor posted it on his Twitter account, never even published it on their website.....so a big question mark straight away!

As i said in my previous post, i was sceptical from the beginning as i've seen many clips of this type and virtually all are actually staged and pre-planned in a way to appear convincing but distorting actual fact. The "theme" itself doesn't even make any logic at all. What does the aftermath of the Westminster attack have to do with people who want to remain part of Europe? Absolutely nothing at all. Beginning to get a clearer picture of this mischief making now?

Dig a bit deeper into Kassams tweet posted and you quickly pick up on other tweets posted by pro-EU demonstrators who were actually there on the day and not only took photographs of the flowers, many also laid their own like this.

Helen Hewitt also posted many more on Kassams Twitter TL and if you scroll down his timeline it doesn't take much to figure out what he was up to. Also a media report here from iNews https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/brexit-protesters-bring-flowers-tribute-westminster-attack-victims/

Bulletguy - 2017-03-27 4:36 PM

Hardly the same !!! ....

Of course not. The Twitter video you posted is so full of holes it's ludicrous whereas the Brexit banner over Jo Cox's funeral was widely reported in all mainstream media. Very different indeed. The former is what your pal Trump would brand "fake news" whilst the latter is factual, albeit an uncomfortable fact which i noted you didn't condemn despite it being widely reported at the time.

I’ve watched the video several times with the sound turned up. On balance I think it likely that several placards were removed from parts of or around the railings given the number on the ground. The video does not include a “before” scene showing them in place but at the very beginning one young man, who appears to be in conversation with the man who heard saying that he has been taking them down, takes what appears to be some temporary sign from the railings which can’t be read. I’ve asked myself how likely is it that the man who is talking the most in the video has made up the fact that the placards he is collecting were taken down from the railings bearing the floral tributes to Keith Palmer.

Veronica.......these sort of inflammatory videos rarely if ever include "before" scenes as that destroys their story. That Kassams video clip only ever made it as far as Twitter speaks volumes......it's not even been uploaded to YouTube and that's a first! Curiously even Breitbart, whose UK editor posted it on his Twitter account, never even published it on their website.....so a big question mark straight away!

As i said in my previous post, i was sceptical from the beginning as i've seen many clips of this type and virtually all are actually staged and pre-planned in a way to appear convincing but distorting actual fact. The "theme" itself doesn't even make any logic at all. What does the aftermath of the Westminster attack have to do with people who want to remain part of Europe? Absolutely nothing at all. Beginning to get a clearer picture of this mischief making now?

Dig a bit deeper into Kassams tweet posted and you quickly pick up on other tweets posted by pro-EU demonstrators who were actually there on the day and not only took photographs of the flowers, many also laid their own like this.

Helen Hewitt also posted many more on Kassams Twitter TL and if you scroll down his timeline it doesn't take much to figure out what he was up to. Also a media report here from iNews https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/brexit-protesters-bring-flowers-tribute-westminster-attack-victims/

Not quite sure what we are meant to be digging deeper on and nobody suggested all Remoaners are disrespectful but the truth unfortunately for you is that some were on the losers march ... Unlike you with your "Muslims Raise" thread no one is trying to say all of a certain group did this or did that ... Do a bit more digging ... Your used to digging holes for yaself fella

Bulletguy - 2017-03-27 4:36 PM

Hardly the same !!! ....

Interesting, always necessary to look at other evidence rather than a single perspective. Thanks for the links BG. They do raise the question whether the man in the video who was raising such a stir had come across a scene in which the floral tributes had be placed at the railings after the placards had been placed there don't they? That hadn't occured to me.

Veronica

Archived