Get a grip

antony1969

Methinks the editor needs a sexism in the workplace reminder.  Agreed the Mail is something between the gutter press and the more respected offerings but this as front page news?  Reminds me more of that 'dead' rag ....News of the World type of headline.

malc d - 2017-03-28 8:21 PM

antony1969 - 2017-03-28 8:05 PM

The Daily Mails bit about Sturgeons and HM Mrs May's legs was funny surely ???

It might have been 30 years ago. ;-)

Quite.......obviously it stimulates the minds of Beano readers. *-)

I suspect Sarah Vine would have been one of the first to complain if she was at an important meeting and someone wrote similar inconsequential pap about her and it made the front page of a national newspaper. Seems to me there are some lingering sour grapes; perhaps she and her odious husband are no longer on any No 10 guest list. As for Dacre he’s just laughing at the readership like he always does plus he loves to bait people he loathes and they usually rise to it.

Veronica

Guest pelmetman

Typical chattering class hypcrisy *-) ......... Its a bit like saying only thick folk voted for BREXIT :D .......

Mind you they cant grasp what a majority is either (lol) .........

Makes one wonder who the real thicko's are? >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-03-29 8:37 AM

Typical chattering class hypcrisy *-) ......... Its a bit like saying only thick folk voted for BREXIT :D .......

"If people want to have a bit of fun about how we dress then so be it" ... HM Mrs May commenting on that shocking bit in The Mail

antony1969 - 2017-03-29 6:26 AM

This one didnt seem to upset anyone ... Mind it wasn't in The Mail so maybe that could be why ...

"Tu quoque" Antony - your favourite MO. Be careful to pronouce the "w" sound- I don't want there to be any misunderstandings here. ;-)

Veronica

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-03-29 8:56 AM

"If people want to have a bit of fun about how we dress then so be it" ... HM Mrs May commenting on that shocking bit in The Mail

Latest RemOAner Advert...........

"Desperately seeking mole hill's to turn into mountains, will travel" (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2017-03-29 9:02 AM

"Desperately seeking mole hill's to turn into mountains, will travel" (lol) ........

;-) ... "Will travel" ... Only to EU member countries though ... Be quick B-)

I don't think you should have a go at Antony for bringing this subject up.

It's very serious.

;-)

She knows which side her bread is buttered and Dacre's support is crucial to her continuing popularity. Well done Mrs M.

Veronica

malc d - 2017-03-29 9:49 AM

I don't think you should have a go at Antony for bringing this subject up.

It's very serious.

;-)

Bullets replied so it must be serious B-)

Bop - 2017-03-28 8:12 PM

'Wee Nippy' will be fuming I suspect - she just can't seem to get any media traction at the moment for her INDYREF2 campaign.

She's actually doing very well because every time she calls for another referendum the English Government throws more English taxpayer's money at the Scots to bribe them to stay.

I wish she was negotiating for us - but then she wouldn't be daft enough to leave the EU in the first place :-S

John52 - 2017-03-29 10:16 AM

'Wee Nippy' will be fuming I suspect - she just can't seem to get any media traction at the moment for her INDYREF2 campaign.

She's actually doing very well because every time she calls for another referendum the English Government throws more English taxpayer's money at the Scots to bribe them to stay.

I wish she was negotiating for us - but then she wouldn't be daft enough to leave the EU in the first place :-S

She was daft enough to want to take Scotland out of the EU in 2014 ... An independent Scotland re-applying for membership certainly is not a given ... They dont want her now and I dont think they'd want her in the future

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-03-29 10:22 AM

John52 - 2017-03-29 10:16 AM

She was daft enough to want to take Scotland out of the EU in 2014 ... An independent Scotland re-applying for membership certainly is not a given ... They dont want her now and I dont think they'd want her in the future

I dunno, Germany likes basket case economies ;-) .......It means they can buy countries at knock down prices to expand the 4th Reich :D .......

Archived