ASCI Card

stevec176

stevec176 - 2017-03-31 11:23 AM

I am looking to go to Spain/ Portugal the end of April until end of May and was thinking of getting the ASCI card but I don't know if they will still be valid for use. When is the off peak period that they can be used please.

Thanks

Usually not valid from about 6/6/17 Some site will vary the period, so worth checking in book. You will save the cost of the book in less than 2 nights, would not be without it !#PJay

Hi

Just thumbing through the 2016 ACSI book, this years is away in the van at the moment, and I see most places in both Spain & Portugal accept ACSI until either the 7th or 15th July. I don't see any reason why it would have altered this year.

I agree with PJay and would never be without the ACSI book. have a good trip

Bob

PJay - 2017-03-31 12:32 PM

stevec176 - 2017-03-31 11:23 AM

I am looking to go to Spain/ Portugal the end of April until end of May and was thinking of getting the ASCI card but I don't know if they will still be valid for use. When is the off peak period that they can be used please.

Thanks

Usually not valid from about 6/6/17 Some site will vary the period, so worth checking in book. You will save the cost of the book in less than 2 nights, would not be without it !#PJay

Sorry should have said 6th July ish. not june

I get mine from Vicarious books in Folkestone . Once you have bought from them, next year you should get a discount. Very prompt in postage as well

PJay

Suggest for a quick check that you use the website https://www.campingcard.co.uk/?aff=6969 where you can filter sites by ACSI card usage, region, type of site etc. Much quicker than thumbing through the book.

If you are buying 2017 guide then also well worth paying for the APP which you can only download once you have bought the guide. There is a unique number on the membership card that you need to buy the APP. This online information is also the most up to date as it is revised fairly regularly.

The current combi offer on the ACSI website is €13.95 see: http://webshop.acsi.eu/en/campingcard-acsi/campingcard-acsi-combi-subscription-2017.html

:-D

Hi

we have a standing order with ACSI direct. We pay a cheaper fee,( 13e I think,) than with either Vicarious Books or CCC. and get the book normally during the first week of December. You do a direct debit at a fixed price to cover a 2 year period. We have been doing this for about 5 years now and never a problem.

Bob

yoko8pups - 2017-03-31 5:25 PM

You'll be lucky to get it, I ordered mine on 12/12/16 and despite at least 20 emails I am still waiting! Got the card but no book from CCC.

The card is part of the book! i think you have the acsi identity card , and not the discount card, as i said it comes in the book, as part of the cover

PJay

Archived