Club Voyage Spain

stevec176

I'm sure there are many who can clarify the benefits of joining the Brittany Ferries Club Voyager Spain. Does it cover myself and my wife, do we both get discount on Meals? Do we always get 30% discount off ferry prices to Spain? What is the benefit of Joint membership? What benefits does an associate member receive?

Thank you.

I contacted BF and got the following response which I hope will help many others.

When you join the Club Voyage you can have just the one full member who will then need to be in the vehicle to receive the discount, but you can also nominate anyone of your choice to be an associate member of which you can only have one.  This would then mean that the associate member can travel separtely from the full member but receive the same discount.  Everyone in the party for the full or associate member will also benefit from a breakfast allowance of £7.90 per person when booking overnight sailings with cabin accomodation.  Both the member and associate will receive a 30% discount on the sailing fare for crossings to Spain if you join the Spanish club.

Steve As long as both you and wife travel together, there is no need to have associate membership. It is meant for other persons who would use the club, without you being with them IE my friends who live in france are members and daughter who often travels over to them is a joint member. Any one of your choice can use the number and get 10% discount , and you get as the member £10.00 to use of next years usage

If you join Spain BF, you will get discount £10 % on any French crossing.

You do get the discount on food, for all on the booking, as it is shown on your boarding card.

I am member of French BF, and the saving is worth while, if you travel over more than once a year.

Of the Spanish BF , the saving will be greater, as the cost is more to Spain, and probably will be a saving for one trip!

PJay

I have the Spanish one and the saving on one journey pays for the membership. Our son is the associate member and he and his family get the full savings so that saves another full cost of membership. We split the cost between us. £90 each I think. As far as I know anyone can be the associate member.

Archived