antony1969 - 2017-04-06 8:17 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-06 6:13 PM

antony1969 - 2017-04-06 6:02 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-06 5:54 PM

antony1969 - 2017-04-06 5:23 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-06 4:46 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-06 12:01 PM

malc d - 2017-04-06 8:45 AM

I've not heard any one accuse Livingston of telling any lies - it seems he is only being accused of upsetting quite a lot of Jewish people.

From a Labour party point of view I can see that's not a good idea as it will lose votes.

:-|

He needs to get on message *-) ........

The only ethnic minorities left in London that the loony left are allowed to criticise..... are White Anglo Saxons :-| ......

Hhmmmm.........59.8% is one heck of a whacking big "minority" to criticise. :-S

Thought white types had been in the minority for some years in that London ??? ... Maybe you can educate.

You're reflecting bone idle British laziness again Antony. You are only one click away from ONS in the comfort of your armchair. *-)

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/ethnicity/articles/ethnicityandnationalidentityinenglandandwales/2012-12-11

Wrong again ... I'm at work having some nosh before starting again !! ... Your hatred of the British runs pretty deep doesn't it ??

You call warrior keyboard bashing on a forum all day every day "work"? :-S

Your hatred of being shown hopelessly wrong on your hyperbolic guesstimates runs pretty deep doesn't it? (lol)(lol)

I earn a lot money for keyboard bashing then fella , I think your jealous ...

Jealous?? (lol)(lol) you just keep on paying those taxes to keep people like me in the manner i've now grown accustomed to. (lol)(lol)

Your none answer regarding your Brit hatred answers my question by the way

Your non-answer regarding you being shown hopelessly wrong on your hyperbolic guesstimates again also answers my question. (lol)(lol)

Your post count and mine suggests that Ive posted 2 posts a day extra than you have over the 7 years we've both been on here ... So your "bashing on a forum all day every day" looks a little awkward for ya fella as well as getting your London minorities/majorities wrong

What it suggests is you've just got far too much time on your hands with nothing better to occupy your mind with.........fella. (lol)(lol)

Bulletguy - 2017-04-06 9:32 PM

antony1969 - 2017-04-06 8:17 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-06 6:13 PM

antony1969 - 2017-04-06 6:02 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-06 5:54 PM

antony1969 - 2017-04-06 5:23 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-04-06 4:46 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-06 12:01 PM

malc d - 2017-04-06 8:45 AM

I've not heard any one accuse Livingston of telling any lies - it seems he is only being accused of upsetting quite a lot of Jewish people.

From a Labour party point of view I can see that's not a good idea as it will lose votes.

:-|

He needs to get on message *-) ........

The only ethnic minorities left in London that the loony left are allowed to criticise..... are White Anglo Saxons :-| ......

Hhmmmm.........59.8% is one heck of a whacking big "minority" to criticise. :-S

Thought white types had been in the minority for some years in that London ??? ... Maybe you can educate.

You're reflecting bone idle British laziness again Antony. You are only one click away from ONS in the comfort of your armchair. *-)

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/ethnicity/articles/ethnicityandnationalidentityinenglandandwales/2012-12-11

Wrong again ... I'm at work having some nosh before starting again !! ... Your hatred of the British runs pretty deep doesn't it ??

You call warrior keyboard bashing on a forum all day every day "work"? :-S

Your hatred of being shown hopelessly wrong on your hyperbolic guesstimates runs pretty deep doesn't it? (lol)(lol)

I earn a lot money for keyboard bashing then fella , I think your jealous ...

Jealous?? (lol)(lol) you just keep on paying those taxes to keep people like me in the manner i've now grown accustomed to. (lol)(lol)

Your none answer regarding your Brit hatred answers my question by the way

Your non-answer regarding you being shown hopelessly wrong on your hyperbolic guesstimates again also answers my question. (lol)(lol)

Your post count and mine suggests that Ive posted 2 posts a day extra than you have over the 7 years we've both been on here ... So your "bashing on a forum all day every day" looks a little awkward for ya fella as well as getting your London minorities/majorities wrong

What it suggests is you've just got far too much time on your hands with nothing better to occupy your mind with.........fella. (lol)(lol)

"Paying those taxes" ... I don't do taxes , cash is king so try again ... Your other 2 replies are child like

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-04-06 9:12 PM

pelmetman - 2017-04-06 6:20 PM

From your ONS link ;-) ..........

"While White British was the majority ethnic group in London, it had the lowest percentage of White British across England and Wales at 44.9 per cent."

Perhaps you should bother to read your links :D ......

I'll make it simple for a Beano reader with a picture. *-)

1) scroll down until you see this http://oi64.tinypic.com/nzpnpe.jpg on the main page.

2) hover mouse over bar graph.

3) exact readings are shown for each area denoted by the relevant bar.

4) now tell me what it says for "white" on the London bar.

Sorry to burst your bubble Bullet.......I said "White Anglo Saxons" ;-) ..........Now put your thinking cap on and come back when you've worked out the difference (lol) .........

PS......I'll give you a clue......Your Graph includes all whites :D .........

Mind you your graph also appears to have a percentage scale that goes to a 125% 8-) .......

Bulletguy - 2017-04-06 9:20 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-04-06 7:25 PM

Back to the subject of Ken's remarks. I am not persuaded that his claim that he was merely quoting historical facts gets away from how grossly offensive his remarks were. Context is everything in my view. I have no doubt that he was trying to attack Zionism by reference to Hitler. There are many reasons to criticise modern day Zionism and Israeli policy in relation to Palestine but to juxtapose that with Hitler in his comments was cheap and nasty. Whilst we all should enjoy freedom of speech this was particularly hurtful to Jews especially to those that survived the holocaust, whether they are Zionists or not and Ken knows it. Shame on him. He has issued a rather desultory apology to anyone offended by what he said. He doesn't mean it, he doesn't get it and he should be expelled from the Labour Party. Israel's policy towards Palestine has to be judged according to what is happening today. It may be found wanting but to infer that Hitler was a supporter of Zionism as he did is a disgrace because it is taken out of context. On that issue I have come to agree with Antony (for once)

Veronica

Veronica........in case you missed this it's worth listening to what this old chap had to say (starts at 3 min mark).

https://www.channel4.com/news/labour-launches-new-livingstone-probe

Thanks BG I did watch it when you posted the link before. Two lovely old boys who appeared very wise. The second man who went to support Ken at the disciplinary hearing has a point I know. However you notice that mainstream media seems still not to explain why some Jews, not just those who support Zionism find what he said deeply offensive. "Vox pops" from two Jewish men just don't explain it in my view. I thought that it was well explained in the article I posted the link to earlier. Ken's not stupid, what he said was not anti-semitic but he was using the association of Hitler with Zionism in order to attack modern day Zionism. He is equally to be criticised by the Jewish man who showed up to support him for using aspects of the history of Jewish persecution by Hitler to score political points against modern day Israeli policy towards the Palestinians. All of that remains unsaid in the comments he made but Ken knows full well how what he said will be interpreted. He also caused grave offence by attributing the holocaust to Hitler's madness when most Jews would regard Hitler as "bad not mad". To state that the holocaust resulted from the beliefs and actions of a madman is to reduce just how evil he was. I don't think that Jews are being over sensitive in their response to what he said.

Veronica

Archived