AIB Insurance thread

Malo37

Something dodgy about that thread i.e. it has been frozen so no comments allowed ?

After carefully researching the market and getting several quotes I used LV Insurance. By far the cheapest and widest cover for me anyway.

We did exactly the same last year and went with AIB, excellent service, one of our Friends has just put his motorhome and car with them. Another Friend was with LV for their Discovery and with 9 years NCB they wanted £1000 so they went with CC and it came in at £600. You never can tell.

If you read through the thread you’ll see that Keithl (who is a forum Moderator) referred the AIB advert to Daniel Attwood (who is the forum Administrator) for a decision on whether the advert met Warners’s terms and conditions for forum usage.

Presumably the fact that the thread is now ‘stuck’ and ‘frozen’ is due to Daniel (or to Keith at Daniel’s bidding).

It would be nice to have a smidgen of guidance from Daniel about this, but I’m just a humble forum Moderator and, to be honest, I don’t really care... :-S

Archived