Big thanks to aandncaravanservices

henrypartridge

I guess a lot of forum members will be familiar with the brilliant Allan Evans of Aandcaravanservices who regularly contributes with advice to those of us with electrical problems on their vans. Having had a problem with my solar system and reading up on it on his website I contacted Allan for advice on my problem. He has been unbelievably generous with his time and indulged my many questions and lack of technical savvy. I'd urge anyone thinking of getting solar fitted to read up on it on his website, Especially if you have a Schaudt Electrobloc in your van: his knowledge of these units is unsurpassed and way more than the majority of dealers and solar "experts." Admin calls him a "Treasured Contributor." Precisely.

Another big thanks to Allan.

If it wasn't for his words of wisdom and advice on this forum, I wouldn't have had the confidence or knowledge to interrogate my charging system (or more precisely, lack of charging).

It's still "work in progress" but will report back on the "X250 Engine earth fault" thread when complete.

Archived