Happy Easter everyone!

StuartO

It's a nice day here in Suffolk although the sunshine is a bit intermittent and the wind a bit chilly, but I am relaxing in comfort, away from crowds or traffic and thinking fondly of all who contribute to this Forum and make it such a good one - so Happy Easter to everyone and let'shope for a fine motorhoming season to come for all!

Happy Easter to you and all.

The forums are very quiet. Me, Im staying at home and keeping out of it all. I went up to the gym on Friday at Scotch Corner and the A66 and A1 were just stacked and we were stuck for ages. Barnard Castle yesterday going to the chippy (yes I know, thats what the gyms for not that it does me any good) you couldnt cross the road for throughput of traffic.

The poor sods in the Chippy were made to dress up in yellow Easter Egg overalls. :D

Did anyone celebrate Easter Sunday in the "traditional" way, i.e. by going to church?

No, me neither.

However, I expect our avowed Christian Prime Minister was there, no doubt wondering how to equate what Jesus said about the poor and needy with what her atrocious Government does to them.

Guest pelmetman
starvin marvin - 2017-04-17 3:19 PM

Weather nice and hotish in Spain and the beer is coldish. What's not to like? When I start my pilgrimage I'll be going in more churches than you can shake a stick at, or should that be a crucifix?

Any special reason for your pilgrimage? ;-) ...........

Do you need to do a lot of confessing, or have you developed a taste for the alter wine? :D .......

Archived