Cheeky Request Again

weldted

Can someone help please? I asked if someone could kindly contact Motorhomr Facts and pass on a message that weldted could not log in, this message was kindly passed on. I now read that some has said I have posted saying everything is fine? It's not I could not have posted that as I still can't log in. I have been a member of both forums for over ten years and never had such poor service from MHF. I have emailed numerous times and am fully paid up till March 2018. Somebody please contact them for me. Thank you.

I need them to email me direct.

I assume you’ve tried using the MHFacts Help Center route that includes questions about “Registration and Login Problems”?

http://www.motorhomefacts.com/modules.php?name=ContactUs

You haven’t said what happens when you try to login to MHFacts (and your earlier ‘cheeky request’ posting here seems to have been removed) but it seems a mite unlikely to me that MHFacts will respond positively to requests from other MHFacts members that they (MHFacts) should get in touch with you.

I had problems logging in to another unrelated forum, despite changing my password to one they suggested I just couldn't get it to allow me in. I assume you've emptied your cookies and cache? If so maybe do as I did and just register again perhaps as "reallyweldted" and bet you'll get a message from the administrator asking wtf going on> As I did

Keith fixed it for me all is well now. I could get into the old site fine but not the new one it would not recognise my name or password. Many thanks to all. I belong to more than one motor homing site and would like to think that co-operating to assist members of other forums is given freely as we have a common interest.

Archived