Rio 340 drop down bed help.

Clintswife

Hi everyone,

Would any Swift Rio 340 owners or sellers please be able to help. There are no hooks in our van to attach the safety net at the side of our drop down bed. I have searched online for a photo of what these should look like and where they should be, incase i'm being a total numpty. Before I embarrass myself calling the dealer over 2 small hooks could anyone who owns a Swift MH with a drop down bed please post a photo for me. Thanking everyone in advance, for my sanity! :-D

Safety nets on drop-down beds are normally only used to retain small children - which presumably is why you want the hooks.

I wouldn't be embarrassed, just phone up Swift for information. The hooks were obviously not installed in the original build or perhaps removed by the previous owner because they got in the way?

How is the drop-down bed retained in the up position? Perhaps the method of securing can also be used for attaching the netting when the bed is down. Just a thought !!!

Our Swift has a net for the over cab bed. Never had to use it, as is for small children. Can't remember how it works, but it does have a metal top piece . I don't recall seeing any clips at the side. Sorry can't see at moment. van not at home , so can not look! Pity , as we did have it home yesterday

PJay,

Archived