MOT Testing in belgium today

This morning i did my second mot for the road.. .. Are you above 3.5 T or not I said I did now my actual weight but my car licence and licence papers are 3.5 tons max national. He said OK. After opening the engine bonnet of a integral motorhome in a proffessional way he checked the nameplates on the cooling traverse, the fiat and the alko it must be misleading to him, fiat 3650 and alko 3850. Than the chassis fiat stamped in the chassis via a small inside inspection plate. Some before me have to remove the gas bottles in the front gas locker. It sits in front wheel arch area on a LHD. on thr right side.Then he checked the stufe 3 or part three data of the house and he said your are 3850 car technically.I sad so what iam not allowed to run above 3500. He said i have to test according the technical mass including the brake test and their price is higher. At first Mot this was not noticed tested max 3500 at 45 euro and now 81 euro. I said i do not accept this. The station manager asked for said that the first mot was an error and should have been tested to technical mass irrespective of what driver licence.I refused of their incompetence of eec type approval and refused to pay the extra charge. Unless proved by national documents, he was unable to do so. Also my alko axle was lifted up out of springs which is not allowed. I said you are responsible for any damage. He said we use a wide bridge. I said a claim any damage provided by my I phone picture of the lifting.

Archived