Cover for bikes on Fiamma bike rack

Zafira

Afternoon All!

I am looking to buy a cover (or covers) to use on the motorhome's Fiamma bike rack - up to 4 bikes can be carried but more likely to be no more than x1 or x2 bikes at a time for the most part. I have done the usual internet searching but reviews, certainly of the Fiamma covers, seems a tad mixed.

What make of cover do folk have first-hand experience of and how have you found the covers durability/ease of use/sizing/etc

Many thanks! :-D

we have a well worn Fiamma 2 bike cover, , or the remains of it stuck together with duck tape where the wear points have started the holes and tears. maybe xmas is coming in the near future so might see if santa can find a stronger one.

Tonyg3nwl.

I have a 4 cycle Fiamma rack and Fiamma Cover. The cover is a tight fit with 4 bikes, mainly due to the high rise handlebars on one bike. Most of the time only two bikes are carried, when as you would expect the cover is loose. The attached straps can be used to pull the cover tight. However, I found the attachment of the straps started to pull away from the cover in a remarkably short time. I now use some additional straps wrapped right around the cover and bike carrier and leave the original straps slightly loose. At first I was disappointed with the quality of the cover but with the described method it has lasted 9 years!

Archived