Aranjuez camping.

Ninian

Hi, It's been 40 yrs I'm sure since we've been there, anyone currently there or been there this year. Just wondering what it's like now as we might go back next year. Can't remember if it's near the town or within walking distance of it. Any info. greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Ninian,

We were there a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it. We walked into town several times through the park and also further on to the station for the train to Madrid. To the centre of town was about 20 minutes..

The site was neat and tidy with good facilities including a pool. We had an excellent meal in the campsite restaurant too. Hope this is useful. Susan

Hi, Thanks for the replies, all I could remember was from memory there was some sort of palace close by to the site. I couldn't remember if there were supermarkets close to the site other than the on-site one.

Thanks.

Hi

We have stayed at Aranjuez on a number of occasions. If you come out of the site and head away from the town there is a good sized Mercadona up by the hospital, it is only a couple of minutes drive from the campsite.

Its a site where we always look forward to staying, enjoy

Bob

Archived