Bad Brit driving examples abroad

Bulletguy

Went to a nearby town this morning in Poland when a crazy Audi driver overtook me (30 area town centre) weaving in and out of the traffic.What shocked me was it was right hand drive UK registered. Of course the driver may have been Polish from UK, but doubtful.

Just felt it reflected bad on British. So......black convertible Audi man, if you were in Elk town centre earlier today and you are a Brit, shame on you. *-) Hope the Police sort you out.

I bet your bottom dollar it was a local Pole driving an import.

If you care to watch the road traffic on the way to Poland etc it is full of lorries loaded with 2nd hand and possible scrap cars etc being imported to be repaired and put back on the road again.

I know this happens as just recently my son sold his car to a Pole who drove over from Poland with a low-loader, paid in cash and he drove straight back.

My sons car was going to cost him and arm and a leg to be sorted in UK, but the Pole told him he could repair it for next to nothing and make a good profit on it.

Barney123 - 2017-06-29 3:34 PM

I bet your bottom dollar it was a local Pole driving an import.

If you care to watch the road traffic on the way to Poland etc it is full of lorries loaded with 2nd hand and possible scrap cars etc being imported to be repaired and put back on the road again.

Well i pretty much expected that kind of response!

FWIW the car was an A5 Cabrio on a 17 plate so hardly "scrap" and doubt it was second hand either! More likely a Brit living and working here as he knew the roads.....just not a care for the countries law.

Archived