Ford Transit Servicing, Stockport / Manchester area

Stewart Hendry - 2017-07-03 6:03 PM

Hi all, we have just come back to motorhoming after a 6 year break and are looking forward to our travels in our Transit based Hymer van.

Other than main Ford dealers can anyone point me in the direction of a reliable, first class service centre.

Many thanks

Given your location as far as Ford go there is nothing this company doesn't know about Ford engines and mechanics. A Transit would be back to basics for them!.

http://collinsperformance.com/about-us/

And yes if you see Sue Collins, the owner, you might think she looks a bit 'manly'....because she once was a bloke.....but don't be fooled......she used to race RS200's and owned half a dozen of 'em.

Thanks for the link, which I've looked at but got to say bit confused. I don't need the Transit transforming into race mode, just serviced and repaired if needed. Sorry if I've got hold of the wrong end of the stick- so will they do what I want and do you take your van to them in Congleton.?

Regards

Stewart Hendry - 2017-07-04 9:45 AM

Thanks for the link, which I've looked at but got to say bit confused. I don't need the Transit transforming into race mode, just serviced and repaired if needed. Sorry if I've got hold of the wrong end of the stick- so will they do what I want and do you take your van to them in Congleton.?

No i don't go there as it's too far from my locality.....but i wouldn't hesitate if closer. Yes primarily the business is concerned with performance engineering but 99.9% of that is Ford related, hence the reason i said there is nothing Collins doesn't know about Ford engines and mechanics. There's no reason they wouldn't service a Transit.....they'd do it blindfold!! Why not give them a call as they'd certainly give you sound advice if nothing else?

Archived