Remis roof light

dawki

Hi all I hope your all well

I am looking for some help if poss please

I have a Remis1 900x600 rooflight in my 2007 Auto trail the rooflight needs new spring/cables which no longer seem to be available anywhere

I want to replace it with a Remi tilt and slide prefably or something that would fit the 900x600 cut out

I have been unable to find anybody that stocks these

Could anyone let me know if they might have a possible source for them any thanks,

I seem to remember this subject has been aired somewhere else recently ???

Can't really help but I'm keen to collect spare parts for my Remis Vario 1 rooflight (the one with banana shaped lifting struts). Contact me when you finally purchase a replacement - good price offered for the old unit.

So far, I've managed to keep mine in service with a little bit of TLC.

dawki

I assume you’ve tried a GOOGLE-search

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=remitop+tilt+slide+

that suggests LeisureShopDirect MIGHT be able to obtain a 900 x 600 Tilt & Slide rooflight.

(I can’t say I care much for the Tilt & Slide model. My 2005 Hobby motorhome had a smaller version. I found it awkward to operate and the rubber seals and operating mechanism prone to wear.)

Thanks Robo

Yes I have kept mine going until now changed gearbox etc but I think my springs are just about knackered now

Derek yes I have googled and googled before seeking help but google or Leisure shop haven't been able to help

Very interesting to hear your views on the tilt and slide model, I thought they would be better not having cables and gearboxes etc that need replacing / maintenance

Archived