camping infos.com. How to download POI's

kevandali

Sorry, not sure how to delete the first post as managed to download all the French Aires for TomTom, only wanted Dordogne ones, will try and delete the ones I don't want when I have added them to TomTom.

(Kev: It’s not possible for a Moderator to delete the initial posting of a multiple-postings thread, though it is possible to delete the complete thread. I’ve deleted the text of your 1st posting, copied the text of your 2nd posting into the now-empty 1st posting and then deleted the 2nd posting. The result is a bit odd, but at least there’s now just one posting and this indicates that you’ve managed to do what you originally asked about.

As you’ve recognised, downloading of POIs from the campingcar-infos webside is by country - you cannot download POIs for individual French departements.

Derek Uzzell)

Don't know if this helps but as Derek says you can't download poi's by departement but you can print a list if that's any good. The following link will give you a basic printable list for dept 24, Dordogne...

http://www.campingcar-infos.com/Francais/listingairea.php?SANS=on&ASN=on&APCC=on&APN=on&pays=FRANCE&dept=24&textdept=24

You can do this for other depts as well, simply by selecting the 'listing pour impression' option at the top right of each dept main page and refining the list by ticking the options req'd. The results will be in printer friendly format, I think you can also do a translate as well before printing.

Pete

Archived