Burstner Nexxo

Shadowhood

Thanks, I found it when I typed it in Google and got the same links you sent but on the Burstner homepage when you select Motorhomes the only options are panel Van, compact, semi-integrated, Lyseo, Keep, A class and Alcove. I can't find Nexxo anywhere on it. What am I missing?

We have a nexxo 55 2014 model, large Garage,single rear beds ect, they make a nexxo Soveriegn that is a good vehicle everything inc; roll out; nav system, rev; cam; ect, try looking for that,on line. camper u.k. of Derby advertise one for sale.

Robinhood - 2017-07-23 12:49 PM

...it may be that the UK importer has decided against importing the Nexxo range this year (except the special editions).

Whilst any 'van you've seen might be used, and therefore not part of the current range, the Nexxo is still current with details available on the German site:

https://www.buerstner.com/de/wohnmobile/teilintegrierte/nexxo.html

Thanks for the replies folks. I tried that link Robinhood and it does indeed take you to their German site for Nexxo, however just my luck they don't have the T740 model that we liked. :'(

Still at the looking stage yet though but after seeing a previous post from a newbie like us who is searching for their first MH and he asked about using a 7m, 7m+ van, there was a lot of feedback about them being too big for this countries' smaller towns. We'd be doing the majority of our MH'ing here around Scotland (i.e. work mon-fri away weekends in it), so although there is a number of small towns, I'd like to think it'd still be fine. Problem is size for us. We rented a van conversion Adria 640SLX and the room to move about was tight for us. I'm a big bloke at over 6'1" and ex-rugby front row - so not skin and bones (lol), so we like vans that we can pass each other without breathing in or having to move to another part of the van. The search continues..... Why can't I have everything I want that I've seen in several vans at different sizes rolled in to one van at <7m? The new Chausson 640 looks promising, but we felt the finishing on the Chausson looked a bit plasticky compared to the likes of Burstner, Carado, Pilot vans. (?) (?)

Shadowhood - 2017-07-23 1:12 PM

Thanks for the replies folks. I tried that link Robinhood and it does indeed take you to their German site for Nexxo, however just my luck they don't have the T740 model that we liked. :'(

.....this one? (new at CamperUK)

http://camperuk.co.uk/new-motorhomes-for-sale-details/used-burstner-nexxo-t-740-sovereign-2017-model-coach-built-white-manual-diesel-id_8261.aspx

Archived