Motorhome Insurance

Cato

Just a short first post. My insurance is due on my Autosleeper Kemerton shortly, and after contacting AIB who advertise in MMM for cover I would like to warn members to be VERY wary of them. We now find ourselves stuck with a policy we don't want and they won't cancel although cover does not commence until midnight tonight - 00.01 29th July 2017.

They also have a 'pinned' advert/post stuck at the top of this page of the forum, which you may have noticed.

When it first was shown./added , several of us complained that we thought it was against the 'rules', and blatant advertising. but the moderator apparently chose to take no action.

I still think it is not what this forum was meant for, and perhaps in view of your poor service the moderator may now wish to review this position.

I always thought ;advertising 'cost. and shouldn't be on a forum like this, which is meant as an exchange of ides etc from members.

Cato - 2017-07-28 12:32 PM

Just a short first post. My insurance is due on my Autosleeper Kemerton shortly, and after contacting AIB who advertise in MMM for cover I would like to warn members to be VERY wary of them. We now find ourselves stuck with a policy we don't want and they won't cancel although cover does not commence until midnight tonight - 00.01 29th July 2017.

I don't understand John. Are you saying you bought the insurance in error, or am I misunderstanding?

Archived