Dusseldorf 2017

flyboyprowler

Probably covered already, but we are now booked to visit Dusseldorf show on the last weekend. Can anyone advise if it will be a free for all, or in true German fashion, will all be ordered!! We are also booked in the camping, so is it far to the show from the parking area.

It's very organized. At the entry you'll find the fresh water and dump.

An attendant fills your water tank and free chemicals for the loo.

They have parking attendants to show you where to parke. It's perfect. Much better than the NEC. Much cheaper than the NEC.

The entertainment and food section near the entrance is first class. The food is yummy.

It's a reasonable distance to the show from the camping ground, but they have lots of bendy buses running foc.

Excellent show. Great food. Well organized.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

We tend to just turn up. But not at weekends

Den

Not sure about dogs. We take ours to the LeBouget show ( probably spelt incorrectly)

Yes there is noise from the airport. But it's no problem and the atmosphere in the camping is great.

A short walk to the river with a brilliant path for walkers and cyclists.

The NEC has much to learn. Specially with the caravan club charging scandalous prices and not a patch on the tree lined parking area of Düsseldorf.

You will not regret going.

Den

Den - 2017-08-02 3:54 PM

Not sure about dogs. We take ours to the LeBouget show ( probably spelt incorrectly)

Yes there is noise from the airport. But it's no problem and the atmosphere in the camping is great.

A short walk to the river with a brilliant path for walkers and cyclists.

The NEC has much to learn. Specially with the caravan club charging scandalous prices and not a patch on the tree lined parking area of Düsseldorf.

You will not regret going.

Den

Yes Harvey goes to the French show as well, with no problem, they know him on the Le Voyageur stand quite well! Sadly, I wouldn't leave him alone in the van for a long time, so he will go to the show. I want to see the new Le V, but can't get to the Paris show this year. From Dusseldorf we are going on to the Italian lakes, then back to Spain again after that. Hopefully it will be cooler than it is now.

Den - 2017-08-02 6:07 PM

Funny. Myriam at at LV Knows our dogs to. We've not long sold our last LV8. Our 3rd one. Nice motor homes. Amazing service.

Yes, Myriam deserves a medal. I am really hoping that the new LV on the Iveco chassis is going to be as good as Vincent at LV said it would be. He actually put us off buying the old version at the Paris show last year, and the new one at 8 meters should tick the boxes. When are you going to Dusseldorf?

Archived