Brit Drugs ring busted in Spain

Bulletguy

Spanish police arrested 14 people in a drugs ring bust involving 12 British, one Spanish and one Dominican - who were arrested in a series of raids in Barcelona and on the Spanish island of Majorca.

Officers discovered three kilos of high purity cocaine and 103,000 euro (around £100,000) in cash. Also ecstasy, cannabis and methamphetamines.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/twelve-brits-arrested-as-spanish-police-swoop-in-raid-on-magaluf-drugs-ring-a3625656.html

Vile 'Brits' selling to daft partying Magaluf Brits ... Hope the Spanish police deal with them severely and lock em up in some gutter prison ... Isn't it nice that we can all (hopefully) agree to condemn Brits who give the rest of us Brits a bad name without been called racist ... I for one could never defend them but some folk will even unbelievably defend perverts rather than have them labelled as this , that or t'other ... Crazy world init

thebishbus - 2017-09-03 8:43 AM

Interesting to see where these Brits originally came from. The only one named, Delgado, is not exactly an old English name I think.

Brian B.

According to google it's Spanish/Portuguese origin though i remember being at school with a lad, Ray Delgardo (his had an 'r' in it). He was Brit born 'n bred' and that was back in the 1950's. ....though when you look back at our historic roots, Celts, Angles, Brythons, and the Germanic tribes who arrived after the Roman lot cleared off, it's easy to see why we've always been a culturally diverse people living on an island.

People say its a poor excuse to blame the environment they were brought up in. But I've seen the changes in mining villages. In the miners strike they were flooded with police - now you never see any. Forty years ago young lads may not have wanted to go down the pit, but when they say everyone else doing it and having money..cars..girls- they would go down the pit too.

Sadly now its not mining.. its drugs :-(

If they had been born 40 years ago, these gangster drug dealers would have been coal miners instead. :-S

John52 - 2017-09-04 10:09 AM

People say its a poor excuse to blame the environment they were brought up in. But I've seen the changes in mining villages. In the miners strike they were flooded with police - now you never see any. Forty years ago young lads may not have wanted to go down the pit, but when they say everyone else doing it and having money..cars..girls- they would go down the pit too.

If they had been born 40 years ago, these gangster drug dealers would have been coal miners instead. :-S

Wow ... So all those relatives of my missus including her father who went down the pit would have been drug dealers in the modern world ... Presume same goes for all those thousands and thousands that worked in the mills in West Yorkshire too ... Gosh you just never know do ya

antony1969 - 2017-09-04 12:33 PM

Wow ... So all those relatives of my missus including her father who went down the pit would have been drug dealers in the modern world ... Presume same goes for all those thousands and thousands that worked in the mills in West Yorkshire too ... Gosh you just never know do ya

Some probably would yes.

I didn't say they all would did I?

You just made that up yourself

Straw man argument.

John52 - 2017-09-04 1:04 PM

antony1969 - 2017-09-04 12:33 PM

Some probably would yes.

I didn't say they all would did I?

You just made that up yourself

Straw man argument.

Not an argument John ... What in my reply makes it an argument ? ... If not all what percentage are we talking about ?

I don't know what percentage turn into drug dealers (now they no longer have the opportunity to make a good living down the pit)

But it wouldn't be all of them - they couldn't all be drug dealers even if even they all wanted to be.

I just think that growing up in an environment of drug dealers some get swept along with it.

Like when they were growing up an environment of coal miners some got swept along with that.;

John52 - 2017-09-04 2:30 PM

I don't know what percentage turn into drug dealers (now they no longer have the opportunity to make a good living down the pit)

But it wouldn't be all of them - they couldn't all be drug dealers even if even they all wanted to be.

I just think that growing up in an environment of drug dealers some get swept along with it.

Like when they were growing up an environment of coal miners some got swept along with that.;

They cant make a good living having knock off coal rounds either or selling knock off equipment ... Like you I dont know what percentage of miners did that but talking to her relatives a fair old few did

Archived