Camping solo del castillo,Aranjuez:OPEN YET?

bjp

bjp - 2007-01-07 7:25 PM

Refurbishment of this campsite seems to be taking years! We have called in twice last year to find it closed. Does anyone know if it is open yet (Jan 07) or if it will be open in March 2007?Thanks

This is a translation from their website. I'll leave you to work it out.

"it is a camping pain, I am of aranjuez and is disastrous good already is necessary to speak in last "was disastrous". if everything goes well for the next year we will have new camping and will belong to international camping navy, its sera name international camping aranjuez."

Regards

Don

• 8 months later...

In preparation for our winter trip I recently contacted Aranjuez camp-site and received the following which I hope will be of use to many of you.

Aranjuez, 18th of September 2007.

Dear Mr. WALKER:

First of all, we thank you your interest for our campsite. We re-opened our facilities last April, and we are going to keep open for the whole year, so we hope for you to visit Aranjuez during this brand new season.

We send you some more information about tariffs with this e-mail. For any following questions, don’t hesitate to contact us again or to visit our website www.campingaranjuez.com.

Best regards,

Camping Internacional Aranjuez.

Mercedes. Booking Dept.

According to the Spanish language version of their website which I've just had a look at, they are indeed fully up and running again now, and are taking bookings for the remainder of 2007.

If you are still in any doubt, there's email contact details and their phone number on their website.

Archived